Chapter 1: Finally At Home

A/N: I finally did it, guys! I promise to write whenever I get the chance. I normally have two days off, but I usually ue them for homework. I'll do my best. I also had to reread my first book and I internally cringed. What on earth was I writing. Don't tell anyone, but I never read over my chapter before I published them. Anyways, I had to see where I was, and I almost couldn't do it. Gosh, the things I do for you guys. ;)

P.S. I'm changing the nicknames. Now they bother me too. I see what you guys were saying. I'm not sure to what yet.. There might not even be any. I guess I'll think about it. Any suggestions?

~~

As I happily glide through the messy kitchen, I reach into the cabinets and grab the sugar. I add a little bit to the cookie dough. You never can have too much sugar, right? I carefully roll out the dough while jamming out to (insert favorite band/genre here). My hands scour the drawer in front of me for the perfect cookie cutters. I decide on one pumpkin, one black cat, one witch's broom, and a bat. After all, Halloween is in a month. I honestly don't care if I am celebrating it too early. Why shouldn't you celebrate something that makes you happy for as long as you can? I pop the cookies in the preheated oven, and turn around. I'm surprised when I see Jack right in front of me. "Whatcha makin'?" Jack asked.

"Oh, Nothing," I reply innocently and bat my eyelashes.

"Oh, so you just decided to bring the cookie cutters out and put flour all over them," he smirks.

"Yes, I thought they'd be fun to play with," I tease.

"Can I have the first cookie?" He pleads.

"No," I turn to the sink to clean out the dishes. "I promised Sandy the first one."

"Please?" He begs. He makes me turn to look at him and he pulls those ginormous puppy eyes. His hands plave themselves on my waist and he asks again, "Please?"

I try to look away, but he just places his hand under my chin and gently guides it back to its original place. I groan and cross my arms. His thumbs draw circles on my hips and he rests his face in the crook of my neck. "Please?" he whispers.

"Ugh! Fine! But you can't tell Sandy!" I growl.

He pulls away and pumps his fist into the air, "Yeah!" He composes himself and kisses my cheek and says, "Thanks, Babe."

"Yah, yah," I pout playfully. I turn back to the dishes.

"Let me get that," he offers

"Really? Awwww. Thanks, Frosty!" I hug him.

"Anything for you, Baby Girl." He kisses the top of my head and pulls away to start on the dishes.

I sit on the counter next to the sink and we just talk for awhile about almost nothing. You know, the usual. All was great until he took the nozzle off the faucet and pointed it at me {A/N: You guys have those too, right? Where there is a cord think inside the faucet that is flexible. Therefore, when you take it out, you can point it anywhere... anyways....} and turn it in. I shriek and yell, "Jack!" He laughs and sprays me again.

I grin and try to take the spray nozzle from him. He just pulls it away with one hand and pushes my head away with another. I continue to try and get the nozzle from him, but he keeps me away from it. He sprays me yet again for a few seconds before I get a brilliant idea and back up. "Hey, Jack?" I ask innocently.

He is suspicious and holds the nozzle in front of him like a gun. "What?"

"Do you like hugs?" I say and hold my arms out. Luckily, the ceiling is pretty short in the kitchen, so he can't fly away {A/N: 5SOS PLZ}. I've cornered him and he has no where to go. I begin to walk toward him and he starts spraying me. It doesn't matter. I keep walking toward him. Once the nozzle is to my chest, I duck under it hastily and give him a big hug. "Oh, yah. That's the stuff. Right there," I smirk.

Jack groans and I laugh. "Fine, fine, fine. You win."

"What do I win?"

"What do you wa-"

I get an idea and cut him off with one of the most passionate kisses we have ever had. My hands weave through his icy locks and he drops the nozzle to put his arms around my waist. I kiss him until I can't breath and pull away. "Good game, Jack." I begin to walk out. "Oh, and once you pull the cookies out after the timer is done, put some tin foil over it. Thanks!"

I walk out of the room to change grinning victoriously.