Finally found the one

Start from the beginning

"Nobody wants you here Jacob. You should know that by experience because your parents didn't even want you." He said.

Jacobs eyes grew and he stepped back.

Why did Stark do that? Nobody cares about the past out present and future. He is not the person I thought he would be.

"Jacob.." I started

"I will leave then" he said walking out the door.

I saw his face as he past me and it was torn.

"Jacob wait." I said walking to the door, but a hand grabbed my arm.

"Leave him, he doesn't belong her." Stark said steady.

I turned around and slapped him across the face. He let go of me and I just watched his shocked face.

"Night you better leave now." John said pulling Stark upstairs.

"Why?" I asked

"He will kill you because you just upsets his wolf by slapping him. Go now!" He yelled

Sam went upstairs with John as I chased after Jacob.

I saw him walking down the street with his hands in his pocket and looking sad.

"Jacob!" I yelled running after him. He stopped and turned around. When I saw his face it was completely broken.

I gave him a big hug.

"Don't listen to him Jacob please." I said in his shirt.

"But it's true." He said not hugging me back.

"That's in the past Jacob. Worry about now and the future."

"It just hurts, because I really don't have a family anymore."

"We'll your beer the only one. I never had a real family experience. I am an orphan until this family took me in."

"I'm sorry."

"So am I."

He finally hugged me back. Seconds later I felt tingles. I felt more attracted to him then ever before.

"Do you fell..,"

"Yes." He answered, "We are mates." He whispered

"So are you going to stay in my house?" I asked letting go of him.

"Of course, I have to now."

"Why?"

"Because your my mate and my responsibility. I have to protect you."

"Thank you, but we have to go."

"Why?"

"Cause when you left I slapped Stark and now his wolf is pissed off."

"And he is coming right now." He said grabbing my hand and running.

I looked back and saw a big brown wolf chasing us.

"Fire block Stark off." I said.

Fire swirled around me then shoot out at Stark. There was a wall of fire to where he can't hop over it.

" turn at the corner, we can get into my backyard." I said pulling him with me. We went to the back of the house.

"Give me a boost." I said

He bend down clasping his hands together. I put my foot on his hands and propped myself up. I looked over the fence and saw nothing. I looked through my window and saw John and Sam making out. What the hell are they doing?