Chapter 9- "Nightmares."

Disclaimer-
I do not own any plots or characters. All rights belong to Jeff Davis, Teen Wolf and MTV unless stated otherwise. I only own my original characters.

A/n-
Hello angels! I am currently on a 6 day break from school due to the Pope being in Pennsylvania. (Lucky me) So here is chapter 9! I hope you like it as much as I did! The first book is coming to an end and I already have the ending and the beginning of season 3a planned out in my notes, yes I'm that excited!
Anyway, I'll leave this here. Let me know what you think, X. -K

Like, comment, vote. 😇
______________________________________________________________________
Chapter 9-

I turned around, hearing creaking of metal and figures slamming into walls behind the steel door we locked ourselves behind. When I turned back to face Allison I didn't miss the look of betrayal in Scott's eyes.

He turned to look at me, handing Stiles off to me, "Get him some place safe." He muttered to me before meeting his eyes back with the brunette Hunter. I nodded, more to myself as I pulled a numb Stiles up on my shoulder further.

I walked as fast as my skinny legs would take me, ignoring the stoning my cut up bare feet. I opened another metal door and placed Stiles down on a small stool in a dark corner, completely out of sight if anyone were to come in here. "Stay here." I said as I laid his head against the wall and bent down to meet his eyes, "Be careful, Stilinski." I smiled, pulling him in for a small hug before releasing him.

I stood up straight, running my sweaty palms over my bloody clothes and looked down at my bare feet. I was about to run out but I stopped in my tracks, remembering what I did. Knowing if I caught, everyone would see my eyes and know what I did.

"Amelia?" My eyes shot over to Stiles, who's face was covered in concern. It felt good to have someone feel concerned about you, no one even knew who I was a month ago and now people care about me.

I looked down at my feet again as I felt the tears building up in back of my eyes but I refused to cry, I couldn't be weak at a time like this. I needed to be strong. For myself, for Derek, for Scott and Stiles. For Isaac, Boyd and Erica. For my pack.

"I'm okay." I stated, feeling my strength growing in my core. I turned to look at him once again and by the look on his face I knew my eyes were glowing their electric blue. "I'm okay." I said again, trying to reassure myself as I bounced on the balls on my feet, taking one last look at Stiles before running out of the room.

I ran through the hallways at full speed, never taking my eyes off the destination I needed to be at. I heard grunts coming from the holding cell room and immediately thought of Scott's mom and Stiles' dad. "Melissa! Sheriff!" I yelled as I ran towards the room but when I got there, I saw the sheriff knocked out on the floor, Matt hiding from the fight in front of him and Melissa with fresh tears streaming down her face. Derek was fight the Kanima alone and he wasn't doing a very good job at it.

"Derek!" I screamed as he was thrown across the room into a wall, too weak to get back up so I walked in the room, growling at the Kanima. My eyes shifting from their original blue to electric blue, brown claws grew in place of my manicured and pedicured nails and my canines elongated into fangs. The Kanima hissed at me, flinging its scaly body at me in hopes to knock me down but I moved out of the way just in time for it to go crashing into the concrete wall.

It stood up, circling me like a predator circles its prey and when it came at me again I jumped up, spinning around and slicing my clawed foot across its torso, not affecting it at all. The Kanima grabbed me by my shoulders, and flung me across the room, making me hit the rails of the cell that contained Scott's mom.