Chapter 2- "Transformative"

A/n-
     Hey guys! Here's chapter two, let me know what you think! Vote and comment if you like it and let me know what you don't. X -K.
_______
I was sitting in a cell next to Isaac, beginning to feel the effects of the full moon. "Isaac? Do you think Derek will come for us?" I looked over at my brother to see him sitting in a corner, staring at he ceiling.

"I don't know Ami, I hope so." He sighed and looked over at me, before looking back at the ceiling.

About a half hour went by before I heard him, he was sweet talking a cop at the front desk. "Psssst, Isaac, Derek's here." I whisper/shouted, then heard footsteps and a man rounded the corner, his hand tightly gripping Stiles' arm. A quiet voice in my head told me this man was dangerous and I let my wolf take control.

Roaring loudly, I ripped the cell door off and ran at the guy, grabbing Stiles and throwing him towards a wall. I turned around to attack the man and saw that Isaac was already on him, slamming his head repeatedly into a wall before the syringe flew from his hand which I crushed with my shoes.

Isaac's focus was moved to someone else, he looked passed me to a wide eyed Stiles sitting on the ground. "Isaac, stop it" I yelled at him, no longer feeling anger, instead fear for Stiles, the boy who ignored me everyday since freshman year. I could feel my heart beat rising, my anger spiking back up at the boy in the corner. Isaac let out a intimidating roar before charging in his direction, me following in suit.

I proceeded until I heard a loud roar coming from Derek that snapped me out of my trance and I was sent cowering into the corner, my brother by my side. We had our arms covering our heads and I felt my face transform back human.

I looked up and saw Stiles let out a sign of relief, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I shook my head, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "I'm sorry."

I saw black boots making their way towards me and I looked into Derek's pale green eyes. "Come on." He reached down and pulled me to me feet, Isaac standing on his own and I looked back at Stiles as I followed Derek out of the police station.
_________

I walked into Derek's loft, with Isaac by my side. "So, is it only going to be us? Did you find anyone for your pack?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, I have your friend Boyd, Amelia you're sure he wants it?" Derek looked over at me as he questioned it.

I nodded, "Yeah, when I told him about it he said yeah, but I might've left some stuff out, so you have to explain more to him. I can bring him here after school tomorrow or the next day?"

"Great, bring him tomorrow night and I'll go to Erica tomorrow while she's at school, but you are both wanted fugitives, so you'll stay here until dark, got it?" He stated like a demand, rather than a question.

I mock saluted him, "yes sir." I saw a twinkle of amusement in his eyes as he turned around and left us downstairs.

"Are we ever going to get a room, I mean we are orphans now." Isaac yelled to Derek's retreating form. He just brushed it off, muttering a quick "sure". "So Ami, wanna do something?" I raised a brow quizzically.

"Like what? We're in a abandoned train station, which has all of 5 rooms." I asked him.

A huge grin spread across his face, "oh that's your idea face/evil plan face" I pointed an accusing finger in his face, "what are you planning!" Before I could protest, I was thrown over his shoulder, pinned to the ground.

"Let's fight." He said as he got off of me and I stood to my feet, my heart rate picking up.

"I don't want to fight Is-" I was cut off when I was thrown across the room into a wall, the collision knocking the breath out of me.