This is the lamest book...

Seriosly this is a super lame book where I write crao that nobody really reads.... WITH THAT BEING SAID👇🏼

I was waltzing out of the bus as a said good bye to old man jankins, he was caressing as he gave me a sly look😏. I walked out into the beautiful deserted road filled with chemical waste as the young teenage angsts yelled "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" and they all ripped off their beautiful band shirts as they threw them into a mosh pit.

Hobo Bobbie bob boob was a Lonely hobo, and In fact a beautiful suculent a brushed from the beautiful nectarine we refer to as McDonald's hamburger juice.

"Hello youngster." Hobo Bobbie bob boob said to me

"HALOO HERBO BOBBIE BOB BOOB" I replied with exitment, I knew what was instore for me!

"Want some McDonald's hamburger juice?" He said as he spit out a couple teeth.

"IH MEH GERD YASS HERBO!" I said as I picked up the hamburger juice and showered in its glory.

I sat there for a good 24 hours basqueing in the glory... I was finally a cool kid now that I had this hamburger juice.

I then decided to join all the other teenagers as they chanted "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE"

And that was the day where I did things to which I won't deny, and to which I took pleasure in.

......

This is what happens wen I'm bored and idk what to do, I write about things.