Chapter 8: Dearest Sam

"You love me?" the soft melodic voice said behind him. His fingers clutching the roses, damaging the delicate petals. He had seen enough soap operas to know what red roses meant. The thought of another man kissing his future mate made him boil with fury. She was his and no one else's. However he was unprepared for what the card had said.

Dearest Sam,
Since the day you left I had much to think about. I miss you my love. Come back to me and be mine once again. The errors I have done in the past will no longer be repeated again.

I love you, Chris.

P.S. I will be visiting you soon.

Just by thinking about it made his blood boil.

"Bogo?" the soft voice said again. The nickname Sam had given him since the first day bought him out from the fiery depths of jealousy. He dropped the roses before turning to Sam and placing a deep, passionate kiss on her soft lips.

Vulbogiô pulled away slightly, "Yes Sam. I love you. I know it may be out of the norm, but yes. I want to spend the rest of my human life with you. I want to make you happy, I want us to have offspring of our own. I need you Sam, for I cannot exist without you," he said fervently, gazing into her almond shaped eyes.

He saw her pupils dilate, her arms sliding around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His eyes widened in surprise, feeling her soft form against his hard one.

"Then kiss me."

***
"Then kiss me," Sam's soft voice said through his mental turmoil, her slender arms around his neck.

Vulbogio lifted a hand to her neck, fingertips slipping higher against her satin skin, pulling her mouth as high with a thumb. "Far be it from me to keep a lady waiting," he murmurs, shifting closer to her. He pauses for a brief moment, the heat of his breath playing delicately across her lips, before bridging the gap and taking his first taste of Sam's soft lips. To him it was utterly breathtaking, to revel the feel of her small body against his, her full and tender lips moving against his.
Vulbogiô's eyes slid shut while his thumb caressed her face tenderly, tracing her feminine jawline and high cheek bones. He sighs softly into her lips, savoring the new connection, the new intimacy he had never experienced with another woman. Not even from his realm.
However, Sam pulled away, severing the intimacy. He looked at her, dark lashes contrasting against her pale skin, "I have never slept with a man," she murmured softly.

His eyes slowly, reluctantly, open to once more gaze into her brilliant brown hues. "I know," he murmured, his thumb still tracing her delicate features, "And there's no urgency to change that if you're unwilling."

Her tongue dashed out licking her lips, "But you love me..." she murmured softly, her own hand tracing his cheek, "And I love you as well."

"I know," he whispers. The words were enough. In their eyes, a new meaning was shared. His free hand slips around her waist and pulls her to him, to his waiting lips, and they again share in a kiss only lovers know.

Tears of happiness pricked her eyes as she kissed his tender lips. Her hands sliding beneath his shirt, feeling his steaming skin against her small hands.

He exhales deeply, reveling in her exploration. He shifted into her tiny hands slightly, filling them with yet more of his bulk, as his hand slides into her tangle of hair, pulling her harder into the kiss.

Sam whimpered under his touch, "Take me," murmuring into his lips while her fingers slid down towards the hem of his jeans.
Using his arm, Vulbogiô pulled her to him, into the ajar bedroom door. His kisses growing hungry as her hand probes, pulling her hard against the bulge she seeks. However, their weight caused them to tumble onto her large bed, neither of them stopping. Sam undid his jeans, slipping her slender hand inside, cupping his raging manhood.

His hips rock into her tiny hand slightly, breaking the kiss for the first time to gaze up at her. He deliberately pulls the hem of his underwear lower, freeing his throbbing length. "I want you," he whispers coarsely.

Sam glanced at his length, her tongue dashing out to lick her swollen lips, "And I you." Her deft fingers reached out to stroke his throbbing length, her thumb lightly rubbing the tip.

His palm sinks from the back of her head and he groans softly, his face dipping backwards to face the ceiling. He feels his way down her curves before his big fingers push the button back, the jeans she wore falling open. He slipped a hand in, gazing lustfully into her eyes as his fingers dance towards her heat. He pressed two fingers into her through the cloth of her underwear, his chest rising and falling rapidly with desire. He watched her as he rubs into her blazing heat, hungry for her reaction when he reached her nub. He watched her gasp in pleasurable delight as he gave her a taste of what he could do to her delectable form.

He felt his length free itself from her tender grip. He removed his shirt and his confining pants, freeing himself from the earthen clothes. However Vulbogiô's eyes trailed down Sam's still clothed body.

"I ask you once again my dear maiden," Vulbogiô spoke as he placed tender kisses along her sweet smelling neck, "Are you sure?"

Sam reached between them towards the hem of her shirt and pulled upwards, away from her body.

Vulbogiô held his breath. Beneath the clothes she wore every day was an exquisite and ethereal beauty.

"Gods," he whispered, running his hands up her slender waist before placing a soft kiss just above her beating heart, "You are so beautiful."

"Don't lie Vulbogiô," Sam said, her green eyes looking at him with sadness.

Pain pierced his heart, "I never lie my love. Truly you're a goddess in my eyes," he spoke before sealing her lips with a kiss. His hands circling around her to remove her lacy bra.

He relished the touch of her tender breasts against his hard chest. Breaking away from the kiss her trailed his lips down her neck, before bringing her erect nipple into his mouth. He felt her immediate response, a soft moan coming from her lips.

"Please Vulbogiô," she murmured softly, her fingers tightening around his arms, "Take me."

"With pleasure," Vulbogiô devilishly grinned.