Spoder Man Meets Marion

It was a cold Tuesday morning in October. Spoder Man had just woken up from a long slumber. He was very groggy from waking up from going to sleep at 3 am and having to wake up for work at 5 am. He works at a McDonald's and works for a very unpleasant boss that often screams at him for little mistakes Spoder Man makes.

Halloween was just around the corner, and Spoder Man had not even chosen a costume to wear yet. He sat and wondered at the grill with all the meat in front of him about which costume would be good to wear.

Spoder Man turned to Jesus to figure it out.

"Wait, Jesus, I'm Jewish. Why am I asking you?" Spoder Man said, confused about his beliefs.

"Because, son, you know I'm real." Jesus said.

"You're lying, Jesus."

Spoder Man thought about his beliefs for a few minutes and then went to the costume shop to find a costume for Halloween. He thought about being spider man, but thought that'd be stupid. He looked at the costumes for childish gambino but he can't because there were none. He ended up choosing a duck.

At the front counter to check out, he saw a familiar face working the front counter.

"Mr. Moseby??" Spoder said.

"You can call me Marion." He said.

Spoder Man stood there, shocked. He had loved Zack and Cody all his childhood and cried for 4 weeks straight went when the series went off air. But now is his chance to meet his favorite idol in the world. He had waited all his life for this. He started running in a circle hoping Marion would say his most said words.

"STOP RUNNING IN MY LOBBY" Marion exclaimed.

"Thanks Marion."