Why did you do that

J/
I lean in to kiss her cheek when she says "hey do you have any milk?" Oh uh yeah, yeah I do. I walk down to kitchen with her following close behind. Here you go. "Thank you!"
S/
HOLY CRAP STACY! He was about to kiss you dammit and what do you do, ask for a cup of milk. I could see the disappointment in his eyes when I asked for that milk. 
J/
Well you can sleep in my bed and I'll just sleep here in the barrel chair. "No you can't do that I'll sleep in the chair, take your bed." It's really okay Stacy. Alright then. I give Stacy a t-shirt that has the minecraft periodic table on it and she giggles. I love it joe she says with excitement. And we both fall sound asleep.
S/
I wake to the smell of eggs and pancakes.  I hop up and get dressed. When I get finished dressing I start to snoop just a smidge. I notice minecraft figurines and pictures of him and wolf.  Wait I wonder who that is. In a couple pictures I see a brunette girl with pretty eyes. "Hey breakfast is ready ". I jump a mile and drop the picture I was looking at. Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. it's ok says Joey with a sigh. "This was my girlfriend but she cheated on me." Oh im so sorry. Well I'm over it but I just keep the photos around to remember the great past we had together. Let's go eat Stacy. I feel terrible about dropping the picture.