Summer Break

Heeeeyy Im Anika Most People Call Me Kitty , it's summer break and everything's going fine. I have a lot of cousins around my age , we went to the pool and was having a good time , by the way I'm 17 years old . it was almost the end of summer and we get bad news , my auntie called me and said pray for bubblez and Jeremiah because they were in a car accident but that wasn't right  , but she called back again and said that they was at the park when they heard a crackling sound behind them and a falling tree branch hit them . Everybody was worried and scared , we didn't know what else to do.  I called one of my little cousins that stay in Atlanta by them her name Jonae.
*PHONE CONVERSATION *
  ME: hey jo are you OK? you heard about bubblez and the baby?
  JO: yeah *crying*
 ME: what's wrong ?why are you crying ? is the baby and bubblez fine?
JO: Jeremiah is but... 
ME: but what jo ?what's wrong with bubblez ?
JO: she died kitty... *crying*
ME: *speechless*
JO: kitty *yelling my name*
  END OF CONVERSATION

I was speechless and hurt , I didn't believe it.  I call two of my other cousins shay and infinity *they sisters*

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

ME: wyd?
FINI: nothing
ME: umm OK *trying not to cry*
FINI: what's wrong
ME: oh nothing
FINI: I know you kitty you my cousin you can't hide from me
ME: OK bubblez died *Everything got silence*
FINI: *screams*
ME: Please stop crying it's okay , where's shay?
FINI: right here
ME: give her the phone
SHAY: *crying*
ME: Shay? Everything going to be okay. I LOVE YOU .
SHAY:  I LOVE YOU TOO.
  *END OF CONVERSATION*

A/N: sorry it's soooo short it's my first time writing & I was crying I had to stop