Turning Page

Surprise! While we fully support our original ending, we felt a little bad about leaving you guys hanging like that. So we decided to write an alternate ending, one which we hope you enjoy:)

Alternate Ending: Turning Page-Sleeping At Last 

Louis' POV

I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise when I heard footsteps behind us. Turning to look back, I saw three dark figures following just a few feet away.

"Harry" I whispered, making him turn his attention to where I was looking. His grip tightened on me, pulling me closer against his side protectively.

"Just keep walking" He said lowly, quickening our pace.

"Hey, where you off to boys? The gay bar is the other direction." A deep voice taunted. My heart skipped a beat, the sick feeling from before returning. Harry ignored the man's comment, his nostrils flaring.

"Come on, we just want to talk." He continued, his footsteps sounding closer. We kept walking. I could feel Harry's tense muscles beneath his jacket.

"Fucking faggots!" Another voice called from behind, causing Harry to stop in his tracks.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He bellowed out, turning towards the group of men in front of us. I grabbed his arm, trying to get him to walk away.

"Harry, stop. Let's keep going." I pleaded, knowing very well that this situation was not going to turn out well.

"Yeah Harry, listen to your little bitch." I froze in place, watching Harry as he his chest heaved in anger.

"Don't you fucking talk to him!" He yelled, trying to lunge forward but stopped by my grasp on him.

"Harry, let's go" I said, though this time in panic.

"What are you going to do about it?" The man asked, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a knife. My heart stopped, every sense of hope and reassurance about before escaping my mind. Fate had a funny way of working things out; I knew then in that moment that it wasn't going to let me escape unscathed.

"Louis, run" Harry said hurriedly, pushing me aside so his body was standing between me and the man with the knife. I peeked around his shoulder, trying to gauge the distance between the two of us and them.

"I'm not leaving you here." I whispered, tugging on his jacket to make him step backwards. We inched back, trying to make more space between us.

"There's no use in running boys. You won't get very far." One of them taunted. His voice sent chills down my spine. Harry's dorm room was only a street away, though we'd have to run in the direction of the men. If we started running now, though, we could probably outrun them to my apartment a few blocks away. It was a long shot, but it was better than standing here waiting for something to happen.

"Harry, run towards my apartment." I whispered so as the others wouldn't hear.

"Are you crazy, that's blocks away" He protested, shifting to block me as I tried to step aside.

"Do you have a better plan?" I demanded, growing more anxious by the second. Harry shook his head, then gave me a look indicating that he was ready. I took a deep breath, my heart racing in anticipation of what was to come. I prayed there was a God up there to hear my pleas to get us home safely. Just when I thought everything was going to work out, that Harry and I were going to have a chance, everything went to shit. Maybe I didn't deserve a future or a chance at a life.

With a final look at Harry he gripped my hand tightly as we both sprinted down the street.

"Get back here!" A voice called out, sounding farther and farther away.

Mirrors (A Larry Stylinson Fanfic) NEWLY REVISEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें