The girl's eyes narrowed at Ichigo's voice, and Orihime looked over in time to notice it.

"Are you okay?"

The girl nodded her head, then stood up.

Rukia was watching the girl with narrowed eyes, 'This girl is strange, she isn't upset, she's too....calm....'

The girl slowly walked over to where Ichigo was sitting and Chad nodded to her, "I found her. She can accompany us."

Ichigo nodded, not looking the girl in the eye, "That's fine, as long as she can keep up and handle herself."

The girl smiled, "I think I can handle myself, Ichigo."

Ichigo froze at the way her voice sounded when she had said his name, looking up slowly, Ichigo narrowed his eyes until he saw her eyes.

The girl's bangs moved just enough for the sun to shine off of them, making Ichigo's eyes widen when bright green meets his vision.

"You...."

"Do you know her, Ichigo?" Shuuhei asked.

The girl got down into a crouch, and tilted her head, and grinned up at Ichigo, "Ya, Ichigo. Do you know me?"

Ichigo's hands started to shake, and his throat went dry, "She's.....this is.....she is the one...."

"The one what, Ichigo?" Rukia asked as she stood up.

"This girl is the one....who pushed me out of the window...."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, not believing what Ichigo had just said. But the girl, her grin grew wide until her canines were showing. Slightly long, and very sharp.

The girl's hand lashed out in under a second, and wrapped around Ichigo's throat tightly, affectively cutting off his air. Her body started to glow a bright blue color, and her features started to change. Her hair slowly went from black, to silver, and her kimono went back to the white one she had been wearing, and her body slowly went back to that of a young woman.

The girl stood up and brought Ichigo close so she could whisper in his ear, "Ya know, I am going to get into a lot of trouble for this with Shirosaki-sama, but I think it will be worth it." She finished her sentence with a lick to Ichigo's ear, then threw him on the ground.

Ichigo wheezed and tried getting up, but the girl kicked him in the side, sending him rolling a few feet away. Chad and Shuuhei tried stopping her, but she turned and glared at them, making them fall to their knees and lose consciousness. Rukia stood with Orihime in fear and Renji grew angry, because he couldn't do anything to help.

The girl turned her attention back to Ichigo, only to have a stick shoved through her throat by said orangete. Ichigo glared, then ripped the stick out and smacked her upside the head with it. The girl fell to the ground, and Ichigo dropped the stick onto her body. Walking over to Rukia and Orihime, he checked if they were okay.

"Ichigo, you're side." Orihime pointed out.

Ichigo looked down to see that his shirt was torn and his side was bleeding, "It's no big deal. We will fix it later, but right now we have to-"

Ichigo was cut off by a sharp pain shooting up his leg. Looking down, Ichigo's eyes widened when he saw a small, white, blade sticking out of his thigh. When it was ripped back out, Ichigo hissed in pain and fell to his knees.

Turning, he glared when he saw the girl standing up with the blade in her hand. She grinned and brought her other hand up to her mouth. She took a deep breath in, then let it out into her hand, but her breath looked white and it was forming something in her hand.