Weekly Idol

The members all looked at each other scared and were laughing.They were on WEEKLY IDOL!

They all ran into the room with Defconn & Hyeong.The members bowed and said,"ANNYEONGHASEYO WE ARE!!! QEN!"The two all fanboyed.

---

Hyeong said,"Now random dance! What will the gift be?"Defconn smiled,"An tv!"All the members nodded.But Clover who said,"A couch!"The members looked at her giggling.Hyeong questioned her and joked,"How a couch? Why not an tv?!"Clover said while laughing,"Because Zero,MinGi,& Susie keep on siting on it! It only can hold two people anyways!"Then Hyeong questioned MinGi,"You like couches Maknae?!"Making everyone laughed.MinGi nodded,"But Hana sits on it the most!"Hana just died of laughter.Defconn said,"Fine a tv & couch if you don't mess up!"All the members nodded.

--

Into the new world started playing and all the members were dancing correctly.Then all of a sudden Bump It played! Making Nari said,"Wahhh!"She then noticed Clover & Muse in the wrong place.She ran towards them and pulled them to the right places.The music stopped and everyone pointed at Nari.Defconn said,"What happened Nari?"Nari looked at him and giggled,"Clover & Muse was in the wrong place!"Muse said,"Those two haven't noticed though!"Hyeong said,"We did noticed!"Making all the members saying,"What?!"Hyeong explained,"You guys are still rookies so we didn't pointed it out!"Making Nari slapping her forehead.Then Defconn said,"Ok here's another chance.No couch."Clover said,"Nooo!"Sun stared at Clover and said,"Yah unnie!"

---

The members left and were happier than ever.Then Pinky texted Clover."I hate you guys.Wish all of you die."Everyone read the text and was shocked.

--

Pinky just stared at her text and then Clover texted,"We love you.Dont threat us for no reason,it was your choice to leave the group."Tears came into Pinky's eyes.