Goodbye Stage

The members walk into a room and saw many artists.Pinky saw Kai chatting with Chanyeol.She ran towards him and he blushed hard.All the other male artist just stared at Min Gi making Zero her sudden bodyguard.AOA walks towards Hana thinking she is Seolhyun.Then the real Seolhyun walks to the girls,and everyone laughed.Clover was too lazy to watch the members so she went to the closest chair and lay on the seat,napping.Muse was talking to 4MINUTE & F(X).And SeoJin was freaking out.

It was a fun night and everyone went home.While going to their cars Pinky & Kai chatted.

Pinky said,"So Kai-oppa! Um why do you like me?"Kai just stared at her and said,"You are just too gorgeous."Pinky blushed,"Oppa! We aren't dating!You can't randomly flirt."Kai said while looking in her eyes,"I want to become your boyfriend."Pinky blushed uncontrollably and just nodded quietly.

---

Hana walked towards the car and then saw AOA.She smiled and then got in the car/van.Min Gi was already there waiting for Zero.Hana said,"Min Gi where's the others?"Min Gi said,"They went to the bathroom or still in the building."Hana nodded and then she saw,hundreds of fans running to each van.Their manager said,"Okay Hana & MinGi I'm gonna get the others,stay here AND lock the doors."Hana nodded.Manager-Oppa went out the door and Hana locked all the doors.Min Gi pouts,"AHHH Hana-unnie I'm so tired,I dropped out of school to just become a singer but...This is too tiring."Hana played with Min Gi's hair and then the two heard punching on the windows.Hana looked out the window and saw many fans.Min Gi said,"Jeez!!"She went to the back of the van and lay down.Hana stared at the fans and laughed.Then one of the fans got on top.Hana then remembered she didn't lock the top window door.She freaked out and then the fan kicked open the window and shouted,"OH MA FANGIRLING GAWD ITS SEOLHYUN!"Min Gi went to the window pushed the fan out gently,and then locked it.Laughing her butt off.Afterwards their manager walks in with the other members.Zero says,"Aish we got lost,there was so much idols!"Clover nodded while yawning.Manager-oppa said while driving,"Tomorrow is a Photoshoot.Zero,Clover,& Muse you will be in the Photoshoot.The next day Min Gi & SeoJin will be.And then Pinky & Hana.Also tomorrow you guys will perform in inkigayo,Show Music Core,& M!Countdown.Since you guys are going to finish your  debut promotions tomorrow.The day after that SM will release the teasers for your comeback.They will release it in nine days,so get ready!"The members all nodded.Clover smiled,"You are the best manager ever..."Manager-oppa smiled,"Aww! Thank you Clover!"SeoJin frowns,"Ah so we will be back a few days after we stop promoting our debut album? So tiring!!"

--

Inkigayo:

Sugar [Pinky] Jakku saenggagi nandagu

Sugar [Pinky] Geunde chamneungeoragu

[All]Sugar Sugar Sugar Sugar

[MinGi] Neo alji na wollae mugwansimhan style-ingeo

Wae geugeo itjanni eum~

Animyeon maneun geureon geo

[All] Eolma jeonkkajineun geuraetji

[Muse] Nongdamcheoreom heullyeo deutjima

Neone jangnanchigo geureoneun geo anya

Don't you play me play me play with me

Oh no~

[All Jinjja jinjihae jal deureobwa

[Clover] Kang Dongwon Kim Soohyun Lee Minhodo anigo

Naega joha jukgetneunge mari dwae?

[All] Gyaen machi dalkomhan Sugar Boy

Mamamak michin deut Sweet Sweet