Chapter 5 - A Broken Heart (an alternative picture of the dress)

Beginne am Anfang

            “Wanna dance” Abhy said as she got up desperetly looking for a distraction. I got up and started leading her to the dance floor I was about to but my hand on her back but I realized she had nothing their, her back was bare. My lips got dry just by looking at her caramel skin. She turned around and started laughing at my expression “yep I was right, you won’t be able to keep your hands of of me today honey” she teased. Suddenly I understood what she was doing so I decided to play along I wasn’t going to touch her first, I wouldn’t loose against her.

            By the time we reched the dance floor a slow song started playing. Abhy turned around and we both mouthed “Bloodstream” together, “it’s my favourite song” she said. I took her hand into mine “fine, we dance on this song and then its game on” I replied.

            She wrapped her hands around my neck as her chest pressed against mine. And at the moment I knew that I would let her loose the bet it was worth it to have her this close to me. I put both my hand on her hips, trying ro resist the urge of touching her bare skin, I needed to let her know I respected her space. She rested her head on my shoulder and I felt at ease.Being with Abhy came to me so easily.

            Abhy lifted her head and looked up at me with her choclate brown eyes. I heard her whimper looking at her I couldn’t stop my self her lips looked so luscous and full. I bent my head and and pressed my lips against hers, I waited for her to push me away but she didn’t. I licked her lips asking for enterance she hesitated but let me in. My tongue explored her mouth and I couldn’t seem to get enough of her she tasted like honey. My hand went up her back as I strated caressing her bare skin not being able to ignore the sparks I saw between us.

            “I warned you   Sean” I heard Jasmine say from behind me.

The next part is in Abhys point of view it’s about their kiss and then it starts of after Jasmines comment J

Abhys P.O.V

            I could feel my self turining red, had I actually just told him I fell for the gentlemen. He was laughing at me I looked around for a distraction “wanna dance” I asked getting up. I didn’t wait for him to answer I had a feeling he would come after me anyways. I felt him grip my hand I groaned not wanting to feel so vulnerable at his touch.

            Suddenly my favourite song started to play I looked at Sean “bloodstrem” we said in unison. “It’s my favourite song” I said not knowing if he would want to dance. Sean put his hand on my waist and my skin burned at his touch ““fine, we dance on this song and then its game on”. I smiled to myself I guess he’d figured out I was leading him, I wanted him to loose.

            I wrapped my hands around his neck almost instanlty, I felt the need to never let go of him as I pressed my self against him. He put both his hands on my hips avoiding my back, I felt my heart explode with happiness, he treated me so respectfully it’s like he knew exactly what I wanted.

            I sigh at how perfect Sean was in every way, he looked so gorgeous with his black hair and his hazel eyes. It’s like we were made for eachother, he was the perfect height for me as I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel his heart speeding up so I turned to look at him and before I knew it his lips were pressing against mine, I could feel him hesitating maybe he thought I would push him away. Little did he know that his touch left me helpless. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip making me shiver with pleasure. I felt his hand slid up my bare back and I knew if I let him take it any further all my barriers all the walls that I had put up would be broken, he would have my heart with one kiss but I still parted my lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth, he was so sweet.His hands traced down my back gripping me.

            I heard Jasmines voice as I opened my eyes and I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life…..

            I felt my eyes burning  as Jasmine gripped Seans shoulder “look like you forgot your promise baby” she mumbled as she trailed kisss  across his neck. Looking at my expression she pulled Sean impossibly closer to her rubbing her hands on his back.

            I turned on my heel as I felt someone wrap their hands around my shoulders I didn’t bother to look as I was lead to a black car. Soft hands wiped away my tears so I could sew, it was Jade, and she was the only person who knew everything about me she knew why I had never let anyone in. Silent tears rolled down my cheecks as Jade buckled my seat belt and started to drive me home. I was glad she hadnt said anything I couldnt trust my self to speak. Jade pulled over at the drive way and took me inside.

            I started to walk up the starts but I was surprised to see my “great aunt Rebecca” the only person that knew about my dreams”

Well that’s it for this chapter the next chapter will be more informative but be patient cuz this info is gonna be important youll  finally see the supernaturl bits now…..im thinking of writing another book its gonna be another love story but none of the supernatural stuff so tell me what you think.Vote Comment AND Read!!! the picture on my side is a second version of the dress you can imagine abhy in either one :)