A journey begins

They woke up early in the morning,the sun was rising over the eastmarch hold.
-from here windhelm looks big and pretty as it used to do, ragnar said.
-aye,but ectually the streets are covered with blood and fire,and in this very moment they are sending our dead king out to sea, Björn answered
-or at least his body, his soul is alredy in sovngard and drinking mead with ysgramor and the other heroes.
Ragnar stood up and walked to the door.
-are you going with me Björn? Ragnar asked.
-hm where are we supossed to go, if they see us we're dead,we can't go to any city or village, the empire owns everything.
-not Helgen...
-are you crazy!? Both you and I Know that that town has been destroyed years ago, you know in that dragon attack. Björn interupted.
-yes I know I know, but I heard that there lives some nordic bandits there now so maybe we could ask them to join us, and in return they get our last bit of coin, so what do you think Björn?
-hmm I dont know brother, What about I meet you there in the last sundas of spring?
-okey I Will be waiting for you there or in sovngard.
-talos guide you brother
-you to,farwell
-farwell

He walked through the the cold mountians and in to the hot springs down below. Not a single imperial in sight. He scanned the area and to the right he saw a big road and too his left a farm far away. He thougt that if he wound take the road he maybe bump in to a troup of imperials but if he went too the farm he they maybe send the guards on him. He sat down on a stone and thougt over his options. After around 10 minutes he decided to go to the farm. When he was just outside the farm the clock was 6:13 Pm and he was really tired. He saw a girl, he walked went down on one knee infront of the girl.
-hi my name is ragnar, are your patents home? Ragnar asked.
-im not allowed to talk to people with masks,she responded.
-oh this is not a mask its a helmet,Said ragnar and took of his stormcloak helmet.
-hi my name is Julia and yes my parents are home, come I show you to tje door,she Said.