Nordic rage

The escape
Ragnar is running towards a building east of windhelm that was used as a hide out for dunmer outlaws a long time ago. He opens the door, it was a small and dark room with some empty skooma botles roling around on the floor. He looked out from the window and realized that he had infact managed to escape the burning city of windhelm. He took a look in his backpack and found a nice sleeping bag and some of his favorite mead,as a celebration of his survival he sat down on his sleeping bag and opened the bottle. Half way through the bottle he Put it back in his bag again and Went to sleep. He woke up in the middle of the night, some one was slamming its Fist against the door. He looked trough the window and saw his steel brother Björn. He opened the door.
-our captain is dead,ragnar look at me, he is dead! Björn shouted
-calm down,do you want every goddamn imperial to hear us!? So where are the others? Asked ragnar
-I dont know, after we splitted up outside the palace I ran down to the docks, fighted of two imperials then I dropped my backpack and swam over the canal and ran in to the forest.
-hmm okey here take this for the wound on your shoulder it Will clean it up. Ragnar handed over some dunmer alcohol to Björn. The two warriors went too sleep.