1. crush chop and burn. (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"he's hopeless."

what is happening right now? who are these people?!

---------

leo and i were leaning against a control panel as the three kids, robots, or whatever they were stood across from us. they honestly looked scary. i leaned over to leo.

"call for help." i said to him.

"you call for help, princess!" he said back.

"leo, you have a higher pitched scream than i do!" i said.

"MOM!!!!" leo yelled as loud as he could, and as if on cue, tasha and mr. davenport walked inside the lab. thank the lord! leo and i ran around the corner and he ran straight into his mom's arms. mr. davenport was looking at me expectingly and i gave him a weird look.

"i'm not running into your arms, lover boy." i said turning away.

"what is this place?" tasha asked mr. davenport.

"yeah, and who are they?" i asked him, pointing to the three kids behind him.

"they are uh... uh... a boy band i've been working with, and the twist is that one of them is a girl!"

he is such a terrible liar.

"what's that i smell? oh yeah, it's bull crap!" i yelled at him. mr. davenport sighed and walked over to them.

"alright, they're part of a major project i've been working on. genetic engineered super human siblings!" he said excitedly with a huge smile on his face. is it weird that i believe that more than the boy band?

"tasha, leo, haley, meet adam, bree, and chase. the best combination of biology and technology ever developed. i don't want to brag, but i am incredibly smart!"

i was in too much shock to even say something about him loving himself so much. is it crazy that i am actually believing this? tasha turned towards leo, and i.

"don't look at us! we told you about online dating!" leo said to her, and i nodded my head in agreement.

"so they're robots?" she asked mr. davenport. the three siblings gasped and looked like the were about to charge at tasha.

"what?!"

"no!"

"no, she didn't!"

"nice going, tasha." i muttered under my breath.

"no, tasha, they're human. i've just given them a unique set of bionic abilities controlled by a microchip planted in their necks. it sounds a lot more complicated than it is."

tasha, leo, and i looked at mr. davenport like he was crazy. he walked over to the taller boy.

"adam has super strength, and bree has speed and agility, and chase has super senses and superior intelligence." i couldn't help but stare at adam, bree, and chase. i didn't even know what to think at this point. tasha walked over to mr. davenport.

"donald, there are children living in our basement!" tasha yelled at him.

"this is a scientific habitat! look at it! it's got a game room, and a rock wall, anything a kid could ask for! i've created this place so that they can train in a comfortable environment of technology." mr. davenport tried to explain to tasha.

"it's true! the toilets have seat warmers that talk!" adam said to her, and i held my laugh in.

"what do they say?" leo asked him.

"it varies depending on-"

"alright never mind!" leo said stopping adam mid sentence.

"donald, i don't know what to make of all of this. a wife expects a surprise honeymoon in hawaii, or a cruise. bionic teenagers were not on the wedding registry." tasha said to him.