1. crush chop and burn. (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"that wasn't there before, right?" i asked him, just to make sure i wasn't going crazy. he shook his head, and we both knew what we were thinking. we walked onto the elevator and the doors quickly closed behind us. the elevator went down so fast that leo and i actually screamed. once the doors flew open, i went to walk out, but leo held me back. all of a sudden, he whipped his head around out the door like he was a spy. i gave him a weird look.

"what in the world are you doing?" i asked him.

"making sure the scene is safe, princess!" he yelled at me since i ruined his vibe.

we both walked out of the elevator. we were standing in some sort of lab. i looked to my left, and saw all different parts of mr. davenport's inventions. leo gasped beside me.

"no way! my new stepdad is batman!" he yelled. what is wrong with this kid?

"mr. davenport isn't batman. he's not even tall enough to be batman. it's his lab, idiot." i said.

leo glared at me, and opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly, a pair of sliding doors flew open and we ran behind a bunch of yellow barrels. we peeked around the corner and saw a boy with brown hair wearing a very strange suit run through them and start pressing the button very quickly so the doors would shut. who was this kid?

another boy was about to run through, but the doors closed to quickly. the boy in the room with us started laughing.

"good luck getting through that! those doors are thicker than your head!" he yelled at the boy on the other side.

all of a sudden, the doors came flying down onto the floor, and my eyes widened in amazement. the other boy stood on the other side, smirking and had his hands on his hips. what in the world is going on here?

"well, there's another way to get in."

the taller boy came running towards the other one. both of them hadn't even seen leo and i. the taller boy grabbed the neck of the boys suit and lifted him off of the ground.

"give me back my e-pod!" he said to him.

"i don't have it!" the boy dangling from the ground said to him. all of a sudden, a girl wearing the same suit as the boys walked in with a pair of headphones in and and e-pod in her hands. she smiled at the both of them.

"you took my e-pod!" the tall boy said, as he let go of the other boy. he fell to the ground and glared up at the taller boy.

"taylor swift mega-mix? really?" the girl asked the taller boy. i held in my laugh because honestly, taylor swift sucks. the taller boy let out a breath.

"i find her soothing." he said to the girl. she just gave him a weird look, and started walking out of the room. the tall boy stared at her, and a pair of red lasers cam shooting out of his eyes. i watched the three of them in shock.

"oh, i know you didn't shoot that laser at me." she said to him.

"oh, i'm sorry! it was a terrible mistake, just like your face." the tall boy said to her. I glared down at leo. he told me that one time and i about kicked him straight in the teeth.

the girl glared at him, and she ran really fast... and i mean REALLY FAST over to the boy and shoved him into the barrels. some of the barrels fell over and their eyes widened when they saw leo and i. the three people looked at each other and screamed. once they were done, leo and i looked at each other and did the same thing. then we all started screaming at the same time, and leo ran out of the room, squealing like a little girl. the four of us watched him run out, and they turned to me. i threw my hands in the air.