Chapter 13

Ford's pov

I sit at the gift shop counter with my head in my hands. 'Why did Dipper have to have to choose Bill. There are so many alphas and betas that would have treated him like he deserves. Why Bill? What has he ever done for Dipper? What can he do for him now?'
I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear someone enter the shack. I turn and see Bill and Dipper walk into the gift shop with my coat wrapped around them. 'Note to self, burn coat and buy a new one.' I get off the stool and stand in front of them.

"Would you to please go to the living room so we can speak?"

They both nod and head into the living room. I give a small groan and follow behind them.
When I enter the living room I see them both snuggled up together purring and rubbing Dipper's belly. I clear my throat to get their attention and stand in front of them.

"Do you two have anything to say."

They both look at each other then back at me.

"You can't separate us Ford. We won't let you."

I growl and glare at them.

"You watch me."

I realise my mistake when Bill stands up.

"I WILL NOT BE SEPARATED FROM MY MATE OR PUPS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KEEP US APART! I USED NO MIND CONTROL OR MAGIC TO CREATE THIS BOND AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF A PITIFUL HUMAN LIKE YOU THINKS YOU CAN TAKE THEM FROM ME!"

I immediately fall backwards and look at them. Bill is now curled around Dipper growling at me. I stand back up and clear my throat.

"I will not have a creature like you destroy Dipper's life. So either you leave peacefully or I force you out."

Before I could even react a small blur comes at me and punches my face.
I place a hand on my aching jaw and stare at my assailant and am surprised that it's Dipper.

"DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME? HOW THIS WOULD AFFECT MY LIFE? NO YOU DIDN'T! THIS IS MY LIFE NOT YOURS! STOP MESSING WITH IT! I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES AND I CHOOSE BILL! NOW EITHER ACCEPT HIM AND OUR PUPS OR I LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

I can see how angry he is and I choke on my words.
I gather my thoughts when Dipper hisses at me.

"I will allow you to stay with Bill."

Dipper's eyes widened and Bill relaxes.

"On one condition. Bill is not allowed to take you and your pups away to the mindscape and destroy this dimension."

They both hastily agree. This makes me give a small smile.

"Now both of you upstairs and put some clothes on."

They both quickly move and head upstairs.
I grab Bill before he could leave.

"You hurt him and you'll never see Dipper or your pups again."

Bill growls and throws my hand off.

"No worries sixer I'm not going to hurt the one I love."

He quickly runs upstairs as I watch.
'I'm watching you Cipher and I'll be there when you mess up.'