Chapter 3

Dipper's pov

I'm curled up in a ball as tears fall from my eyes and I desperately rub myself against the bed. My heats have been happening for 3 years now and each one is worse than the other. My last heat was almost three weeks.
I give a cry when a large wave off heat washes over me
I'm whimpering as I try to move myself faster. It hurts so much not having a mate for this, but my family won't even let me outside long enough to meet people. I cry again as another wave hits.
I'm pressing my face against my pillow in desperate need for something cool when I hear the voice.

"Well, well, well Pine Tree. You seem to be in a predicament. It's a good thing that's exactly why I'm here."

I turn my head and see Bill in a human body standing at the foot of the bed. He's wearing a yellow tail coat with brick patterns on the tails. He has black dress pants and dress shoes and a black top hat on his head. His hands are covered by a pair of black gloves and in his right hand is his cane. His hair is a golden blonde while his eye is a pure gold and the other is covered by a black eye patch. They match perfectly with his pale skin. He begins to step forward and I give a small whimper as he puts his hand at the base of my back.