Chapter 1

"Sabrina! Time to get up!!!" I heard my mum yell.

I groaned and looked at the time, 7:12 am. It's the first day of my new highschool. School starts at 8 so I have plenty of time to get ready. I hopped out of bed and ran to my bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

--

I opened the door and walked towards my closet with a big fluffy towel wrapped around me. It's a little cold so I picked out some skinny jeans and a over-sized gray sweater that had love on it in black cursve letters,and had a small pink bow in the left hand corner. I grabbed my black combat boots and slipped them on and checked the time,7:34 am. I quickly blow-dried my hair and straightned it. I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my bag and iphone then headed downstairs. I kissed

my mum's cheek and said goodbye,grabbing a piece of toast on the way out.

--

I opened the door to my new highschool and sighed. This Is my last year of school. I went to the office and a lady gave me my schedule and locker number. I thanked her and decided to head to my locker first. 236, is my number. 234,235..236! I smiled to myself and entered my combonation opening it.

"Hi!!" a girl said behind me.

I squealed and jumped turning around to be met by a brunette with blue eyes and tan. She was very pretty.

"U-Uhh...h-hi?" I said awkwardly.

She smiled and squished me in a hug. She pulled back and was smiling.

"Hi! You must be new here? I'm Hailey and you are?" She asked politely.

I sighed and flashed a small smile. My shyness and awkwardness is kicking in,woohoo.

"U-Uh..my names S-Sabrina. B-but people call me B-Bri." She gasped and smiled even bigger.

"That's such a pretty name! Oh,I'm your guide and I'm showing you around by the way...Anyways C'mon! 1rst period." we started walking and She kept telling me about the school but I didn't pay attention.

"Crap,c'mere."She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"Ow! What was that fo-?" I asked rubbing my arm,but cut my sentence short When I saw who was coming.

It was 3 boys. The one on the right had swishy blonde hair and had a few tattoos,but a lot of piercings. The one on the left had black hair that was up in a quiff and was buff and looked like a jerk to me. The middle one,who was a little ahead of them, had brown hair that swept to the side. He had tattoo's all up his arms and had a few piercings,but not much. They were getting close and I blushed When I saw the middle boy,He.was.hot. They all stopped at a few lockers acrossed the hall amd chatted. He looked at me and smiled,winking at me. I gasped quietly and looked down. I felt Hailey nudge me and I looked at her. She quickly grabbed my hand and started walking again,very fast. I glanced back and saw the same guy staring at me. He flashed another smile at me and I looked away again.

"C'mon! We're gonna be late!" She said.

"Who,is that?" I asked.

"That's Louis Tomlinson and his crew. The guy with the black hair is Hunter,and the other one is Ryder." She said.

I glanced back at them and back at Hailey.

"Stay away from them Bri. Especially Louis. They're Bad news." She told me and I nodded,unsuringly.

--Last period--

All day I've been thinking about him.

Louis.

Hailey told me to Stay away from him...but,He intrests me. I want to know more about him. People around school said he's Bad news,and he's a player,but I want to know more of him. I've noticed I have most of my classes with him,excpet for 1rst and 3rd. And the weirdest thing? Everytime I look at him,he's staring at me. He's just winks then looks away When I see him.

"Bri? Bri?!" I heard somebody violently whisper.

I looked to my right and saw Hailey was the one whispering.

"Huh?!" I whispered frantically.

"He's staring at you again...but don't look now." She whispered back.

I waited a few moments before glancing to my left behind me to see Louis staring at me...again. I blushed and quickly looked away before He could react. The bell rung and I gathered my books and walked to my locker with Hailey. After we got our books we exchanged numbers and walked outside the school and went our seperate ways.

----------------------------

Ok guys This is a one shot so I'm gonna see how you guys like it...so anyways I'm trying to update on IFFTBBB but I have no idea what to do so I'm trying reallg hard. So thanks for reading and I love youu!! <3 :)