Chapter Five: Affection

"No, auntie, I haven't gotten any girls pregnant," Harry sighs into the phone for what is now the fourth attempt at convincing his aunt. "I've just been a bit busy these days..."

"Tell her about me!" Louis whispers into his other ear. Harry shoes him away, and he's already regretting giving Louis the get-go to coming into his home. It wasn't for anything romantic, Harry just figured they had known each other for a few weeks now, and it just didn't seem fair that he'd let Louis stand outside every time he  had to make a trip home after every one of their battles. Deadpool was becoming quite the hero, and day by day he'd proven himself to be quite the ally.  Harry was impressed. "Tell her that I took you to dinner the other day."

Harry holds the phone away from Louis, scowling, "You tried to take me to a strip club. In my suit!"

"What's wrong with that? I say, that lets the public know you're a little more human," the mercenary reasons. His mask was off and Harry could see the....honestly handsome structure of Louis' face. His hair was gone, and his face was scarred, but that really hadn't made him look as revolting as one would think. Harry hates to admit that he may actually like Deadpool more than he thought. "It wouldn't have been a problem if you'd take your suit off around me. All of the suit," he smirks.

Harry lied. He hated this man. "Yes Aunt May, I'll be around there tomorrow and we can visit that nice bakery around the block, just like old times.....OK.....no I promise-.....love you too....bye."

"Harryyyyy. I was going to get tickets to the fair for us tomorrow." He stomps his foot like a child, and Harry's already falling back into the couch.

"Are we just hanging out so you can take me out, or are we handling business? Those vanishing figures that have been stalking you are still out there."

"We can't do a little of both?" his eyes are almost pleading, blue and insisting like always. They're very beautiful.

"We've been doing more playing than working. Aside from that, I can't just go places, especially in my uniform. The public will think I'm slacking off. That being said, as a hero, responsibilities and priorities always come first."

The look on the taller man's face is stone cold. Then, without warning, he rips off Harry's mask right off of his head. There's a moment of disbelief fluttering into the air slowly but surely, following the mental debate of whether Harry should hit the man standing in front of him, or for him to hide his face before Louis takes further inspection of him. He doesn't get the chance to, because Louis' already pushing his lips to Harry's.

It was a genuine kiss, one that Harry was sure he'd never experienced ever in his life, and it takes a greater strength to push the man away. Just as fast as it began, it ends, with Deadpool shoving Harry's mask on once more.

Harry's in a daze, lips buzzing and slightly sore, before he comes to his senses, lifting the mask and wiping as much of his mouth as possible. "Y- you- what the fuck?! Louis why would you....you took my mask off...and you kissed me!"

"That I did. Sorry, the suspense was just....un-aliving me. But no worries, I got a good look at you and I got my lips on you. Mission accomplished, I'd say." A punch in the face was not what Louis was expecting. In fact, he was maybe hoping for his Spidey to take it further, and he already had his hands ready to feel on his arse when they made out. Louis was way off.

"Don't ever do that again, understand?" Louis could feel the anger radiating through his mask at him. "You broke the code, and you kissed me. I hate you."

Deadpool frowns, "Ouch. That's not very nice."

"It isn't very nice to surprise kiss your accomplice, and I wasn't ready for you to see what I looked like. Don't you have any sense of respect?"