Gerard Way's Blinding Virginity

Start from the beginning

******

Gerard had finally made his way to his first class of the day with minimal harassment thankfully. After his conversation with the lovely Lindsey Ballato he wasn't really in the mood for dicks.

And, being gay and all, that was saying something.

After entering the room and making his way to his usual desk he didn't notice the smaller boy standing at the front of the class. It was only when he was firmly planted in his seat with his books out did he take any notice of him.

Frank looked up and locked eyes with Gerard. The green of his eyes swimming in perfect harmony with the warm brown undertones. Gerard sucked in a sharp breath and pulled his eyes away, blushing.

If he had only looked for a little longer he may have seen the tiniest glimpse of pink crawl onto the newest addition to the classes cheeks.

"Alright everyone, before we start I'll introduce your new classmate, some of you may already have met him but please listen up none the less." Mr. Smyth stated to the class, and at once the curious gossip died down in wait for the new kid to speak.

"Uhh, yeah hi, I'm Frank Iero. That's eye-ear-row. I just moved here from my other school across town, this place seems cool I guess so I hope we have a good year or something." Frank finished with a small laugh and a knock out grin that made every girl in the room, and Gerard, die a little inside.

"Right," Mr Smyth spoke up again. "Now that that's done we can begin our new year. Frank you can sit in that empty space there."

Gerard's heart stopped as he saw the two of them look at him from the front of the class.

"Sure thing." Frank sauntered down the aisle to Gerard's desk at the back of the room and casually dropped his bag on the table, pulling the chair out and dropping himself into it.

It was then that Gerard really started to thank the lord for being a complete social reject and having to sit by himself in most classes devoid of Lindsey. Because this left him as the only free desk in the room.

"Hey." Frank whispered to Gerard as Mr. Smyth started to pass back sheets with the contents of the years work on them.

"Oh, um hey." Gerard stuttered back, cursing himself for not being able to say a single word without tripping over it and blushing like an idiot.

"And you are..?" Frank answered, that stupid grin never leaving his face, which only left the other boy more flustered. Not that Frank minded all too much.

"Yeah, crap sorry, I'm Gerard Way."

"Oh cool, at least I'm not the only one here with a weird surname." Frank laughed a little at this, taking the sheets off the girl in front of him and handing Gerard his share.

"Yeah, thankfully not." Gerard kept his head down for the majority of the lesson following that brief conversation, occasionally looking through his fringe at Frank.

The guy was even better looking up close. Strong cheekbones matched the sharp, angular jawline but contrasted beautifully with the slightly drooped, soft eyes that stared up at the board.

After taking down a few pages of notes from the board Mr. Smyth spoke up. "Okay the next few lessons will be planning for what I'm about to explain but after that I'm expecting you to get started on it and work in pairs to finish."

There was a flurry as people tried to signal their best friends and some grunts of despair as someone got to another's person of choice first. Frank was flooded with people telling him to work with them and honestly he looked a little taken a back.

"Hey. Hey!" Mr. Smyth shouted from the front of the room, trying to control the teenage frenzy unfolding in the middle of his chemistry lesson. "I haven't even told you what we are doing yet. Hey, get back to your seats already. Right okay you know what. Everybody will just work with their lab partner."

After the collective groans and attempts of protests he added. "It's your own fault for acting like four year olds about this."

After it had settled down and the project, a piece on ionic bonding or some sciency crap like that, was explained Frank turned to Gerard and said, "Holy shit. That was fucking scary. I'm actually glad we get to work together, you're the only one who hasn't tried to attack me in an attempt at friendship so far."

Gerard's heart skipped a beat, or at least that's what it felt like. Frank was glad to be working with him. Him. Gerard Fucking Way. Emo gay faggot as some like to call him.

"Yeah, they can all be quite intimidating." Gerard replied trying to keep his cool while slightly gesturing to the class that lay in front of him.

"Sooo. Do you have the slightest idea on what any of this shit is about because I don't have the tiniest hint of a clue." Frank gave him a lopsided grin, speaking his words with nothing but sincerity.

"Uh it's just like basic bonding and atomic structures and stuff. It looks scary on paper but it's easy enough to understand when you have it explained."

"Well please come explain it to me sometime because my mother is seriously going to throw a fit if I don't pull my grades up. Like I really need a tutor or something."

"I could do it." Gerard found the words falling all too easy and all too fast out of his mouth. He didn't mean to say it but it happened and he was preparing himself for the awful repercussions.

But they didn't hit.

"Really!? Oh hell yeah man, thank you. I really need this, please do. You seem chill and I get the feeling you do actually understand this stuff. I might have a chance of not actually failing this year, woo!"

Gerard was extremely surprised by this amazing reaction from the smaller boy, but all too happy to run with it. Why would Gerard go against what was blatantly a miracle. And this was how he found himself confirming times and places for a study session which he kept reminding himself every two seconds was most definitely not a date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys.

This is my first actual attempt at a fanfiction and idk what to think of it yet so like yeah I hope you guys like it and don't be afraid to comment any questions of something.

Thanks for reading!