Chapter 1

-----third person's P.O.V.----

               Dainty, yet dangerous, Yui's father was a rich business man. Dissapeared, yes, but still, money in thousands, goes to Yui's account. Luxury promised her, yet she's not quenced on the wanting her father the most.

              Her fingers clutched tightly as she stepped to the Sakamaki Mansion. It was beautiful, flowers growing all around, bright paint shimmering under the Sun, well, almost beautiful. Then her blood went cold..........

              A boy, or ......is it a man? The Sun shone on his bright hair. 'Angel or is he not'. Confusion, a mixture of want but why spreaded over Yui's face. She needed to speak to that innocent face."Why, but why?",Yui asked herself. Suddenly, he turned around and took a glance at Yui, and ... Yui could almost see red rubies glistening under his furrowed eyebrows. 

             Yui examined his angel-like posture; silvery pure white hair, red ruby eyes, a perfect mouth; he looked like a small boy with tough body. The guy shooked his head and hid his face when he walked to the mansion.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so sorry for the really short chapter. Sooo how was it... Pls comment and vote ... Every vote counts! I'll update as soon as possible... Till then..

Byee my sweeties!

-Yui out-