.:Chapter Seven:.

The morning after revealing himself as Zacky's cat Reese, Brian woke up to find that the hazel-eyed boy was curled up with his head resting on his chest. He blinked a few times, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before he picked Zacky's head up and then laid it down on the pillow, careful not to wake the sleeping angel. He sat up and stretched, taking note of how weird it felt to wake up as a human instead of a cat. He stroked the hair from Zacky's sweet, innocent face and let a soft smile cross his lips before he hopped out of bed, making his way into the bathroom to wash his face.
   Zacky opened his eyes, watching as the tan, lithe body of Brian stepped into the master bathroom. The door was left open as he bent over the sink and splashed some water into his face, allowing the hazel-eyed boy that lay in the bed to let his eyes wander the muscular body. Brian was wearing only a pair of boxers that seemed to hug his v-shaped hips perfectly, seeming to almost frame his firm rear-end. He sat up in the bed, biting his lip as he watched Brian's back strain slightly when he stood up straight, reaching over and wiping his face dry with a hand towel.
   "You know," The hazel-eyed boy called bravely, causing Brian to turn around and raise his brows. "You're pretty hot for a cat, Reese." He smirked, knowing that the brown-eyed man hated being called Reese. Brian frowned playfully, stalking over to the edge of the bed and folding his muscular, tattooed arms over his toned chest. "Look, you even walk like a cat. How can I not tease you about it?"
   "You know, you're awfully brave to tease me.. I could make you regret every single word." He growled playfully, raising a single brow at the boy that was sitting on the bed.
   "Oh, really?" Zacky challenged, a giggle escaping his lips. "I doubt you could make me regret anything. You're just a harmless wittle kitty." He smirked wider, his eyes tinted with mischief and just a hint of delight. Brian let a chuckle rumble out of his throat, crawling onto the bed and then over Zacky, hovering over him on his hands and knees.
   "Harmless little kitty, huh?" He smirked. Suddenly, something was slipped around his neck, and he heard a lock mechanism of some sort click into place. He gasped, realizing that Zacky had just placed his old collar onto his neck.
   "Yep." Zacky grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. Brian let out a shaky breath, blinking a few times in confusion as he thought of what he should do. Should I kiss him? Should I wait for him to kiss me? I don't know what the fuck to do.. He thought, and after a moment of hesitation, he rolled over onto his back and laid next to the hazel-eyed boy, resting his hand on his own chest. The other man frowned, swinging his leg over Brian's waist before he straddled his lap, a blush spreading across his cheeks.
   "What are you doing?" Brian chuckled, hoping to hide his nervousness as he placed his hands on Zacky's thighs. The hazel-eyed boy bit his lip softly, placing his hands onto the tan shoulders below him to steady himself before he began to rock his hips back and forth. Brian gasped loudly, arching his back upwards a bit as he started to buck his hips against Zacky, closing his eyes tightly. "F-fuck, Zacky.. A-are you sure w-we should be doing this?"
   "Not really.." He whispered in reply before leaning down and crushing his lips against Brian's. The brown-eyed man moaned softly, wrapping his arms around Zacky's waist and pulling him closer as they kissed, their tongues clashing hungrily and greedily. The shorter, paler man on top reached forward and grabbed the collar that was clasped around Brian's neck, giving it a firm tug as he parted from the kiss. "I want you.."
   "I-I want you, too.." He whimpered, spreading his legs and then wrapping them around Zacky's waist, so that his hardness pressed directly against his backside. He let out a quiet yelp, raising his hips up pleadingly to try and tell Zacky that he wanted his boxers off. Zacky smirked softly, pulling Brian's boxers off and then wrapping his hand around the astonishing length, flicking his wrist to give him a few slow, gentle pumps. "A-ah.." Brian moaned, arching his back. The hazel-eyed boy smirked, pulling his own boxers off and rubbing his male along Brian's, a moan escaping his lips.
   "You ready, babe..?" Zacky whispered, pressing the tip of his erection to Brian's entrance. The brown-eyed man bit his lip and nodded desperately, raising his hips up a bit more for easier access. Zacky nodded as well, letting out a shaky breath as he inched himself all the way inside of the tan man below him. "O-oh, fuck.." He moaned, rocking his hips back and forth to effectively thrust himself in and out of Brian.
   "Z-Zacky.." Brian gasped, pushing his hips backwards against the other man's to make him thrust harder. Zacky grunted softly, steadying himself by placing his hands next to Brian's head on the pillow, making him lean over the brown-eyed man. His hair fell into his face as he moved his hips harder, smirking lightly when Brian bravely lifted his hand and brushed the raven-colored hair away from his eyes. "I-I've.. Never bottomed before.." He admitted sheepishly.
   "I-I've never t-topped before.." Zacky admitted in return, stealing a quick kiss to Brian's soft, heart-shaped lips. Brian yelped softly, suddenly pushing Zacky onto his back and crawling over him. He positioned his hips over the hazel-eyed man's throbbing erection and then slammed his hips downwards, a strangled scream escaping his lips.
   "F-fuck, Zacky!" He cried out as he started to bounce his hips. He made sure that their bodies connected with each movement, rocking himself back and forth and side to side so that they both got maximum pleasure. "Nngh, fuck.." He panted softly, letting his head lean back as he bounced his hips faster and harder. Suddenly, the leather collar around Brian's neck was seized, and he was pulled down sharply so that he was looking Zacky in the eyes.
   "You like that, don't you?" He growled softly, a stark contrast to his usually shy and reserved behavior. Brian nodded quickly, furrowing his eyebrows and letting his mouth hang open as the hazel-eyed man beneath him bucked his hips upward. "Yeah? You gonna cum, baby, huh?" He smirked when the brown-eyed man panted out a desperate 'yeah' and then let out a sharp moan. "You're such a good boy, Brian.. Such a good kitten.." His hand suddenly fell away from the collar and he balled up the sheets in his fists, biting his lip and letting out a seething moan.
   "O-oh, shit, Zacky, I'm almost there.." He whined, throwing his head back and letting out a sharp moan. He let his mouth gape open for a moment, gasping loudly and letting out a scream as the tip of Zacky's male just barely grazed his sweet spot. "Fuck, right there Zacky! Yes! Harder!" He begged, grinding himself down harder onto the throbbing erection, causing the hazel-eyed man to strike his sweet spot with every thrust.
   "F-fuck, Brian!" Zacky screamed, his release following shortly after. Feeling the warm wave wash over his sweet spot, the brown-eyed man arched his back and let out a cry of sheer pleasure, his own release landing on Zacky's stomach and chest. Continuing to swing his hips upwards until Brian was completely finished, the hazel-eyed man used his fingers to swipe up the sticky fluid on his chest before he licked them clean, a moan escaping his plump lips. "Mm.. Fuck, that was amazing.." He whispered breathlessly as he watched Brian lift his hips slowly, easing Zacky out of his entrance before he flopped next to him on the bed.
   "Next time," Brian panted, closing his eyes and resting his hand on his chest. "I'm topping." The hazel-eyed man chuckled softly, pressing a delicate kiss to Brian's shoulder before resting his head on the still-heaving chest next to him, a content sigh escaping his lips.
   "I love you.." Zacky whispered bravely. Feeling his heart speed up and his head begin to spin, Brian bit his lip and stuttered a shaky reply.
   "I-I love y-you too.." It was then that he realized, what that old woman had done for him had actually been more of a blessing than a curse. She helped him to find the man he fell in love with, and he couldn't have been more grateful for that.. He wrapped an arm around Zacky's shoulders and pulled him in closer, letting a soft hum of content bubble out of his throat. There, in each others arms, the two men fell asleep to dream about what would come next, and how happy it would make them.