Chapter 16- ' Im sorry '

Previous on ' My Human Mate '

"No I will not say sorry " father Walked over to me and did something I never thought he would to me Ever .

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 16

"No I will not say sorry " father Walked over to me and did something I never thought he would to me Ever .
He pulled his hand back and slapped me on my cheek. No I didn't hold my cheek and say  " How could you " . Instead I stood up straight and made my eyes cold . Father looked at his hand with sad eyes .

" M-M-M-Mia I'm so sorry I didn't mean it "   He stepped closer and closer.  I put out my hand to stop him .

" Don't come near me Nick Heart or you Erica Heart . From now on I am not your daughter, just your next female Alpha . I will move out , I'll come and visit Jake . Just him , not you guys . Now if you excuse me Nick and Erica I must leave "

Ignoring their screaming I walked out of the house an headed to the one place I know for sure I can live in .

----------------------------

Walking in the woods I couldn't help but sigh . Why is life so dam hard , why can't it be like books . I just want a nice sweet mate . A mate that will love me through thick and thin. Why did the moon goddess took my brother? We could've been together. My brother the Alpha and I as Beta . Why couldn't I have sweet parents that care about me more then anything . My thoughts where interrupted when I saw my brothers wood house . my brother and father build this when I was six , when everything was good and normal . Entering the house I was greeted with memories of him . The way he talked about his mate , how he would love her to the end of the world . How he would do anything to keep her safe . On the Couch we would watch Disney princess , I knew he liked it but he said he didn't so he wouldn't look like a wimp . He talked about being alpha , he said he and I would rule the world together .

Flash back

" Mia hurry up ! Beauty and The Beast is about to start !"

Running towards the couch with my arms filled with snacks and soda . I went under the covers near my brother .

" You liar ! It doesn't start till 10:50! It's 10:30!"

He let out a chuckle

" I know! I just want to be with my baby sister "

I rolled my eyes , turning to him I narrows my eyes at him .

" What do you want to talk about now Jamie " I said while crossing my arms

" Welll , you know how I'm the next Alpha in line "

I nodded

" I want you to be my beta "

I widen my eyes

" WHAAAT ! Why !"

He chuckled

" I don't trust anyone but you . I know for a fact you'll be a great Beta . "

I blushed

" Thanks Jamie !"

" What if you fine your mate Jamie?"

" I'll protect with my life , I'll make sure she's safe . we will have pups a lot of them . She'll be the next Luna to the pack . She'll be your sister in law "

I giggled

" What if I fine my mate jam ?"

He let out a low growl

" No one touches my baby sister ! I don't care if he's your mate ! You're to young Mimi ."

I rolled my eyes

" Jamie I'll be eighteen !  "

He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders

" Does it look like I care ! You will forever be my baby sister ! Boys have cuties , except me and pops okay Mia "

I giggled

" But Mia when I become Alpha and you Beta , we will rule the world for good . We will be unstoppable ."

I nodded my head

" Jamie "

" Yes Mia "

" What time is it "

He looked at his watch , his eyes widen

" Shit , shit , shit ! It's 10:49 ! Hurry Mia change the channel"

I laughed

" For a man you sure do act like a girl , I'm going to tell your mate and Nate "

His eyes widen

" No ! Mia ! You can't tell anyone , okay ?"

I nodded

" Pinkie promise "

He said while sticking his pinkie out

" Pinky promise jam "

I said while wrapping my pinkie around his .

" Good , now hurry up its about to start."

" Mia "

" Yes Jam "

" I love you princess "

" I love you too "

   End of flash back

Sighing I wiped my tears out of my eyes . I walked up the stairs and into my brothers old room . Just by looking at it , it reminded me so much about Jamie . His favorite basketball was next to his bed , his room was neat . On his night table was a picture of him and I , looking happy as ever . I remember  that day , it was a day before the attack . Father and mother wanted to throw a party for Jamie's 17th birthday , the day he finds his mate . When he finds his mate he'll becomes Alpha . When he came towards me he pulled me into a tight embrace telling me that he loves me more then the stars above .

The camera guy wanted a picture of the both of us . Of course Jamie being the sweet person he is , he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him . That was the last time I was with him .

HEY MY BLUE RASPBERRIES 🌺 IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING !

NOT EDITED !

LOTS OF LOVE

MAY🌺