Chapter 9 - The Project ( 2)

==================

Chapter 9

"MIA "

My goddess why does everyone scream my name !

" Yes mother "

" ITS 3:59 ! YOUR MATE IS ABOUT TO COME !!!"

Looking at my phone she was right ! Damn it , I ran downstairs .

" Mia I'll be upstairs, don't do anything naughty down here "

No Promises

Rachel !

I looked at mother

" Okay "

" Have fun okay darling "

" I'll try "

She then ran upstairs, sighing I went and placed my notebooks and text books on the coffee table . Making sure everything was in shape, I went and put on my black vans .

Seriously Mia ! Go change look pretty for mate.

I should right

Yes! No go !

Not even a second later the door bell rings. Running towards the door I made sure everything was right . Opening the door I was greeted by my mate .

" Hey Mia"

Rachel started to purr

" Hi "

Scratching the back of his neck making his arm flexing , Rachel growl in approval.

" Would you like to come in side ?"

He dropped his arm and nodded his head .

" Yeah "

Opening the door a bit wider , we both entered the living room .

Mid way through the project my phone ranged . Sighing I stood up and went and grabbed it , reading the text that Peter sent I rolled my eyes .

Peter - Mia where are u?

Me - * You , Peta its y.o.u

Peter - No it's u

Me - PETA its Y•O• U

Peter - MIA! I'm not peta ! We both know I wouldn't survive! My name is Peter !

Mia- Like Peter Parker

Peter- No ! I wish :(

I laughed

Mia- PETA I have to go ! Don't do anything fun without me!

Peter - ITS PETER ! and yeah yeah BYE !

Feeling heated stares on the back of my head I turned around to be greeted by my mates heated stare .

" Who was that ?"

I was about to answer when he spoke again .

" Was it Josh " He said Josh's name with so much venom and hatred .

I was about to answer , but out of nowhere Adam was in front of me . He then grabbed my hand , making me Feel Sparks and tingles .

" Mia , I don't like it when you're with him . I don't want you and him together " His hand was now stroking my cheek

" Mia you're mine . Not his nor anyone mine just mine !" I looked into his deep blue and green eyes .

" I'm yours " I whispered

In maters of seconds I felt his lips on mine . His lips were soft and rough at the same time . Moving my lips in sync with his , sparks flying everywhere . He wanted entrance I denied , not satisfied with this he grabbed my bum . Gasping he thrust his tongue into my mouth , exploring everything.

" Jump " He said between the kiss , following orders I wrapped my legs around his waist . I didn't notice he was walking until I landed on something soft . Breaking the kiss to get some air , Adam started to kiss my jaw down to my neck . Tugging on the hem of his shirt, he realized what I'm trying to say . Breaking the kiss he took of his shirt , I was now face to face with tone body , his 6 pack and his well defined 'v' . Bending down once again he attached his lips with mine , in a blink of an eye I flip us over making me straddling his waist . Kissing and nipping his neck he let out a loud moan . Flipping us over he was now hovering me , grabbing the hem of my shirt he spoke

" We should get rid of this , yeah ?" Taking of my shirt , his eyes seem to darken from lust and desire. He once again attacked my lips , before anything became heated he stop . Getting out of bed he went and grabbed his shirt . Slipping it on he looked at me , his eyes filled with regret and sadness.

" That shouldn't have happen , I'm sorry "

When he was fully clothed he muttered " I cheated on Quinn, I cheated on the love of my life " hearing that made my wolf whimper. With one final look he left . Rachel was whimpering , making my heart shatter in millions of pieces. Sighing I went and slipped into my pajamas . Being sad and depressed wasn't me , but having your soulmate reject you for another human really gets to you , you know ? Grabbing my iPhone, my snuggie , a tube of ice cream . I went to my room turned of my lights making it dark . Sitting in a cloud of darkness I coverage myself with my blue snuggie . Placing my blackberry chocolate ice cream on my night stand . Grabbing my phone I clicked on the app wattpad , clicking the book ' The Bad Boys Girl ' I began to re read it . Minutes later , I was beginning to envy Tessa ? Why because she has Cole ! Why couldn't he be my mate ! But Tessa deserves happiness! Why couldn't a Cole exist. My goddess I'm in love with a character from a book !

Rachel snorted

Shut up Mia ! The only person you can love is ADAM!

That's what I did all day , read Tessa's and Cole's love story . ' The Bad Boys Heart' and 'The Bad Boys Heart '. To come and think about it .. Don't I have a friend name Cole ? .. Noo right ?.