Letting them know my secrets

Luna POV

I was sitting with my sister's I saw my dad run out of mom's tent and he ran right behind me. Now before you ask yes I know who he is, more so than he even know's himself and if your wondering how it's because I am not a minor goddess like they all think and I got this from the horses mouth as it were, the fates themselves told however they also told me to keep it to my self until my father came back so now since he's back and all my full titles are Luna Andromeda goddess of reincarnation, second chances, and tranquility daughter of Perseus Jackson god of wolves, swordsmanship, tides, loyalty and True love (although he doesn't know it) and Phoebe Artemis Goddess of moon, maidens, childbirth, forest, Archery, Hills, and Hunt. Yea I know long title and the reason why the fates made dad partially immortal was because his powers had to be dormant or mom would have faded from child birth. Well anyways back to why we are here my dad being a big kid and annoying mom but at the same time making her fall in love with him all over again. Before mom or dad can say anything a huge flash popped into the area and both Grandpa Z and Grandpa P the fates an a mortal all appear. Dad then looks at Grandpa Z and says "Why did you bring my mother, a mortal in the middle of the hunters camp where a monster can come at any minute." the edge to his tone quite frankly scared the crap out of me and by the looks, every one else as well including the fates. He then started a earth quake and said "Well I'm waiting!" the mortal was the one who answer saying "Sorry Percy but I need to tell you something and you need to calm down now or so help me you will never get another blue cookie from me again." Immediately the earthquake stopped and a look of horror was on both Grandpa P and daddy's face she then continued and said "Okay so now that you calmed down we need to go over a few things, the first being that contrary to my lack of aura I'm not mortal, I'm just very good at blocking my sent. You see Percy, I am... well, I'm the Greek counter part to your original mother." as she said this her clothes changed into that of an ancient Greek dress. all Her human imperfections disappeared and Clotho said all hail Selene Hetalia Goddess of werewolves, family, motherhood, wolves, oath's and mother of Greece.

Percy POV

What in the hell so Sally is a goddess not only that her roman side is Lupa mother of Rome (when you put it that way it's no surprise she is the mother of Greece) which makes her my mother again. Wow do I know how to pick parents or what. After a few minutes something dawned on me and this pissed me off so I yelled "IF YOUR A FREAKING GODDESS THAN WHY IN THE HELL DID WE HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH BEING WITH SMELLY GABE WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE LIVED ON OLYMPUS!!!" even through my rant I manage to keep my powers in check but then something unexpected happened and I felt three hands on me trying to get me to calm down and when I looked to see who it was I saw Zoe, Artemis and Luna I looked at my daughter and she whispered "calm down dad your scaring every one." Me Zoe and Artemis looked at her with are with are jaws dropped she just said "Later." I nodded and looked back to the fates, my parents and to everyone else and said "I apologize for my rude behavior, I'll try to control of myself, I'm better now." Lachesis then said "Perseus Jackson we are here to give you what has long been over due but you have a choice to make, will you stay as you are now a possibly be the weapon that Olympus needs at the cost of one the three women behind you or." Atropos then continued "or will you become what you were meant to be all along at the cost of your own life both have their upside but both have there price choice well." I looked at the three women who meant the most to me in this universe and the choice became clear Zoë then said "thou knowest that look, thine had better not even think it." Artemis then said "I just got you back and you are going to leave me yet again." Luna just looked sad and said "Please dad no." I looked at the rest of the hunt even if they knew nothing of me they seemed sad, I turned back to my three most important women and said "I have to but I'll fight with every breath I got to never leave you, and look at it this way I was stubborn enough to come back from the grave before, what makes you all think I can't do it again." I smiled and said "I chose to become what I was always meant to be at the cost of my own life." Clotho then smiled and said "I knew you where the Hero we needed" she then took my string in her hand and threw it in the air until it became solid gold and it zoomed into my body at which time my whole world became black.