Explaining my life story.....well sorta of

Annabeth's pov

When Percy said he is the husband of artemis I'll admit I was surprised and close to laughing. Thalia just started laughing. I couldn't tell what percy was thinking he just had a blank look on his face

I asked the obvious question "That doesn't make any sense how are artemis' husband, there is nothing in history about a husband, and not to mention she is the madien goddess?"

Percy started to laugh and said "you are certainly athena's child!"

He said in a softer voice "Well I'll explain it to you"

Percy's pov

"I meet artemis a very long time ago when I was in a different form-"

"form?" Annabeth questioned

"yes and no innteruptions" Annabeth looked down guilty then I started talking again.

"You see a long time ago I was a wild or free werewolf, meaning I didn't have a pack until I became the alpha of artemis' pack of wolfs.........

FLASHBACK (Percy pov) Before he met artemis

I was running in the woods, it's exillarating. I love to feel the rush of the wind in my fur. Curently I was in California, running from artemis and her wolves and hunters.

Artemis can never catch me and it furstrates her and her hunters to no end. They don't suspect me of being a god. See the thing is my father is poseidon and mother is lupa so basicaly i'm a god that is half greek and half roman. When I was younger I ran with my mother's pack and change into my human form when i went to my father's palace to spend some time with him. One time I was having a duel with my younger brother triton and he got a lucky shot and stabbed me on my shoulder and I started to bleed a red-goldish color. That was when I realized the fates made me human. They took away some of my immortality because they thought it wasn't right that a half roman half greek should have godhood.

When I was old enough lupa and poseidon let me leave and find my destiny. I still visited them at least once a week beacuse I still loved them because they are my parents.

I was running really slow even for myself and that was how an arrow got stuck in my shoulder and I blacked out.

Back To Present (For Now.......)

Percy pov still

Annabeth and Thalia were looking at me with awe. Annabeth started to ask questions like wild fire. "How come you stopped" "are you still a wolf in this 'reincarnation' " "When did you remember everything, why do you?"

I said "Annabeth, calm down you are killing me here!"

Annabeth looked a little sheepish after I said that.

"I'll tell you the rest tomorrow and I'm going to talk to the two demigods beacause I'm sure they are scared out their minds.

"I'll come with you" Thalia said"

"Ok, lets go" I started to make my way to Artemis' big fire where Bianca and Nico were huddling in the cold.

Artemis pov

I kept my eyes trained on percy and his friends. I knew he was explaining his story to them, I could tell by the way he got a faraway look in his eyes. After an hout or so he stopped taliking then stood up after a few words then walked towards those two demigods by the fire.

I think they where scared of percy and the power he radiated, but I knew from personal experiance that that wasn't even drop of his real power. When he was trying to save a friend he did it with all his might, until his last dying breath.

Nico, I believe his name is, was of the two that was the most excited about talking to Percy. I could tell even from a distance that Percy was getting annoyed. Nico asked one question and Percy looked ready to punch him until that girl Thalia stopped Nico and told him to got to one of the tents she pointed at. A look of relief came across Percy's face.

After Nico and Bianca left with Thalia, Percy sat down by the fire and he looked up and met my eyes. He got up and started to walk towards me.

He said a curt "hello milady" waiting for my reply.

It took me awile to reply then percy started to laugh and said "you haven't changed a bit Arty, you still stare at me like I'm confusing and beautiful at the same time"

"And you still have that ridicuouly big ego"

Percy clutched his chest and said "ouch I'm hurt Arty, and I thought you missed me" he gave me a fake sad smile and then, he gave me his goofy grin again as if I was entertaining.

I asked "what did you tell your friends"

He replied " nothing much, just that I was your husband and how I was the son of poseidon and lupa, also that I had partial immortality.

"Was?" I asked in a sad voice

He pushed my hair back behind my ear then said " Yeah Arty, In this body I'm reincarnated in I'm not married to you, only my soul is because you are my true love.

I smiled at that but didn't kiss him for it because the hunters were watching us talking especially Luna.

Percy saw me staring at someone then he looked over at her then his smile dropped.

He turned back to him with his eyes closed he asked "does she know me as her father, does she know who she is?" "What is her name?"

"I picked Luna, and no she doesn't know that you are her father only that you were my guardian and that i'm her mother" I took another breath and said "But she is immortal and she is known by all the council, and Zues was mad that you died and weren't here for her so he trained her and she became a hunter after a few hundred years"

Percy smiled and asked if she had partial immortality like he use to and I said "no, but she is a minor god but she doesn't even know that"

Percy's smile dropped then he opened his eyes looked at me ,then I knew what he was going to do. He started to run towards to Luna, to tell her everything about him. That he is her Father and who she is.