Only i touch you there.

I hear the door open and close...
"Daddy is that you?" I whisper, my boyfriend comes through the door. "It's me baby girl" he says smiling. I crawl out of bed and jump into his arms, he holds onto me tight. "Awe, you missed me didn't you love?"  I looked up at him with wide eyes "mhm.." I say.
He lets me down, and puts his hands around my waist firmly. "Were you a good girl while I was gone?" He says as he starts to squeeze my hips. "O-of course I was"  He squeezes harder "don't lie to me baby girl.."  I let out a whimper.."I-I'm not lying, I was a good girl" he pulls me in closer. "Did you touch yourself again while I was gone..?" I sigh, giving up. "Yes daddy, I touched myself" 

"You know only daddy is supposed to touch you baby doll..." He reaches down, and touches me through my lace panties "that-.." He says rubbing my clit in circles "is mine" I whimper as he pushes his hand against me. He stops and runs his hand up my tummy and to my throat, as he wraps his fingers around it. "Do you understand?.." He says tightening his grip. "Yes"  He squeezes harder "what was that?" "Y-yes daddy!" I say nodding my head.

He throws me onto the bed, he takes off his shirt, and his pants, leaving his boxers on. He gets on top of me, holding me down by my wrists. "Do you know what happens to bad girls" he says putting pressure on my wrists. "W-what happens?" I whimper. "Bad girls get spanked". He pulls me up and bends me over his lap. "You get three, count them" he slaps my ass hard, and I whimper "one" i say squirming in his lap. He slaps me again.. "Mmm..harder daddy"  he puts his hand on the back of my head pushing me into the bed "I said count" I clench the sheets "t-two"  he strikes me one last time, driving me crazy "three!" I whimper.

"Good girl" he says as he runs his fingers tips down my back. "Now turn over" he says sternly as he forces me over.  He runs his fingers down my tummy slowly all the way to my panties. He slowly takes them off of me, then he comes back up. He starts kissing me, softly at first but then harder. I feel him getting hard as he grinds against me, I reach my hand down and start to rub his hard cock through his boxers, as he bites my neck. 

"You're being a bad little girl" he whispers in my ear. I start rubbing him harder. He puts his hand on my waist as he sits up. "No more teasing me, slut" he then gets off of the bed and takes his boxers off. He stands next to the bed, and grabs me by my face, turning it towards him "do you understand?" "Yes daddy" I whisper. He yanks me up by my wrist "good" he says, now suck daddy's big dick. I run my tongue all the way up his length, before I wrap my lips around it. I start slow, following my mouth with my hand. "Oh yeah baby girl, go faster" he says, grabbing a chunk of my hair to lead my head. I start going faster, running my tongue in circles around his cock, he then pushes my head down as far as it will go, and I gag.  "Daddy it's too big, I can't"  I whimper. "What daddy says goes" he says as he pushes my head down a couple more times, as I choke on his big dick. "Good girl" he whispers. 

"Now lay down for me, and spread your little legs" I lick my lips and then lay back, and do as he said. He crawls up to me, and starts to run his hand down my thigh. "I know you want it so bad, don't you, you little whore" "yes daddy" I say to him, biting my lip. He starts to rub my clit in circles slowly "fuck baby, you're so wet, you really want daddy don't you" I nod my head as I let out a small moan. He slips two fingers inside of me, and and starts to pump them in and out slowly. I arch my back as I moan for him to keep going. "You like that baby girl?" He asks me. "Yes daddy please don't stop" I cry. He curls his fingers inside of me as he goes faster. I try to hold in my voice, but I can't. "Fuck daddy, keep going" he covers my mouth with his hand as he speeds up inside of me. The sound of loud moaning his muffled by his grip. He pulls his fingers out and smiles.

I sit up and push him back by his chest. "Don't tease daddy, you know what happens to bad girls" he whispers to me. I start kissing him on his neck, before I start to nibble lightly on his skin. I reach down and slide his big cock inside of me, And start to straddle him. He wraps his hands around my waist guiding me as I ride his dick. "Mmm fuck baby girl" he says as his breathing increases. I start to bounce up and down on his dick. It feels so good inside of me. "Mmmm fuck baby you're so tight"

He pushes me down on him, and guides me to ride him again, moving
His hips in sync with mine. "Oh fuck daddy" I cry. He pushes me off to the side of him and sits up. "Get on the floor bitch" I get off the bed and kneel on the floor. He pushes my back down until I'm laying flat on the floor, he kneels down next to me as he pushes my head against the floor. "You're going to fucking get it" he says sternly. I bite my lip. "Get on all fours bitch!" He says while slapping my ass. I get do as he says and spread my legs. He gets behind me and rubs his big dick on my pussy. "Mmm daddy please fuck me" I whimper. He grabs my hair, jerking my head back as he starts to fuck me. He pumps in and out of me faster and faster until I'm screaming. "Don't stop daddy!" I scream. He moans loudly as I tighten around him. He fucks me until I'm about to orgasm, I can feel it coming. "Yesss!" I scream out. "Fuck me like that daddy, harder!" 

He slaps my ass. "You're not allowed to cum baby girl, don't do it" he says slowing down his pace. I moan slowly.
"Get up!" He shouts at me. "Get against the wall!" I do as he says. He reaches into the dresser drawer and pulls out hand cuffs. "Dirty little sluts like you can't use their hands" he says smiling. He puts them around my wrists tight behind my back. He lifts up one of my legs and supports it on the dresser. He grabs me by my waist and slips it in slowly. I whimper and moan as he fucks me.  "Who your daddy?"  He asks. "Your my daddy!" I scream. "Harder! Harder! Mmmmm fuck!" 

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum!" He screams. I drop down to my knees and start sucking his cock again, I follow my mouth with my hand as I've been told. "Mmm fuck baby" he cums in my mouth, as he moans loudly. He slaps me in the face. "You know what to do baby girl" he says. I swallow everything and smile as I look up at him. "Good girl" he says as he tries to catch his breath....