Every King Needs A Queen

Every King needs a Queen. Every Queen needs a throne.

Straddle my mind until you come, into all of my deepest thoughts, deeper than the beauty that goes so much further than your skin. Stroke my ego, until I reach my peak, and explode with brilliance. You intrigue me. You amuse me. The way you touch me, it makes my blood rush. You touched my heart, until I came to a conclusion, I am a King. You are the Queen I need. More than a fling, love, it's the real thing. A connection so abstract, I gave you all of my love, and I do not want it back. I just ask in exchange, that you change your last name.

I'm amazed by the brain that sits inside the head of a girl I've dreamt of having in my bed. A woman who offers more than just sexual requests. I've been craving better and stumbled upon the best.
I definitely admire those curves, but I'm more interested in those smoothly spoken words. Your wisdom turns me on, like the switch of a lamp when it's dark and the Sun is gone.

You please me in a way that can not be understood by the minds of those who aren't royal. You are my Queen, and as a King I remain loyal. You fascinate me with the way you can catch attention with your captivating smile, but you only give attention to those who can stand to wait awhile and the ones who know how to go the extra mile.

You placed the crown upon my head, so I'll place my trust into you. You brought the King out of me, so I'll instill my love into you. Like the moon, you shine light on the darkest part of my days, so like the Sun, even when your days are bright, I'll choose to stay.