Twelve

Longest chapter ever☺️

Grayson:

"Wait w-what?" I ask so confused.

"I raped her ok? I did something I wasn't suppose to do." He did what? Did he use a condom?

Did he even think? Oh my gosh Cameron you are so stupid. "If you need me I'm going out." I go call an uber to go to her house.

Once I got there, I think about how she doesn't deserve any of this. I just want to know if she's ok.

I knock on the door, I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Then the door opens to a messed up Elissa in front of me.

"Come here." I open my arms and she just sobs into my shirt. "Shh...it's ok your ok. Everything is going to be alright." Then she starts shaking her head.

"No it's not there is a chance I'm pregnant with his baby. Then when people find out that he raped me and I'm carrying his baby his whole life and career is over." She looks down and walks to the couch. I close the door and sit in the couch across from her.

"So he didn't use a condom?" She look like she was gonna cry again.

I carry her in my lap and let her sob. Ugh I'm stupid, I remember when she told me her plans for her future.

Elissa:

"Ate? Ate?" I hear a little voice behind me. I lift my head to Grace scratching her eyes.

"Yes Baby ko, bakit hindi ka na tu-tulog. Late na." She just looks at me while Grayson is looking confused.

I get out of his lap and carry Grace to the kitchen. I put her on the counter and go to the fridge to grab her milk. I then grab a bottle and pour the milk, close it and gave it to her.

"Your look like you can be a great mother Elissa. If you are pregnant then I know your gonna be a great mother. Ignore and forget that jerk you don't deserve that at all. But just know your not alone if you have that baby you have me, Ethan, Matt, your parents, Brooke, and Grace. Just know we all love you." I nod and give him a weak smile.

"Thanks I really appreciate that. So I guess it's late and you didn't drive I'll drive you back home or you want to sleepover?" I ask the 15 year old boy.

Right when he was gonna answer, Matt comes in the house with my favorite candy. SOUR PATCH KIDS!!

Grayson stays and sleeps over because he wants some candy.

(A/N: So now I'm gonna skip two weeks ok cause I need to get to the parts I want.)

-2 weeks later-

I'm doing my homework plus babysitting Grace since Matt is doing his movie and dad is at work as usual. I have been only studying for 5 mins and I'm so dizzy already.

Then I have this verge to throw up, I run to the bathroom and aim for the toilet. I threw up all my dinner from last night and my breakfast from this morning.

Once I finish, I call up Matt and tell him to buy me the test. He and Grayson have been really helpful, but there's one thing that can never help me and that thing is how I get the nightmare of the same night every night.