Mental

Drew

I'm thinking about what would I be doing right now if my boyfriend didn't check me in here. He basically lied on me and said that I tried to drown our four year old daughter when he know damn well I didn't do that. His sister did that but he didn't want nobody to take his precious thotty ass sister away from him so he lied and said it was me. I'm telling you when I get out of here I'm raising hell well I hope I do get out of here. I miss Trinity that was my angel my everything and now I don't have her. I'm definitely raising hell. I was brought out of my thoughts when the door opened. It was that boy Chresanto. He just came from the workout room I think. He didn't have a towel on so I looked him up and down and smirked. He got a nice body.

"Fuck you smirking at?"He said

"You."

"Why?"

"Cause you got a nice body."

"OK and."

"And you got a nice body the fuck."

"Whatever."He mumbled

He grabbed a towel and walked out again. I feel like being nosey so I'm a look thru his stuff. I went over to his bed and I looked underneath of it
There was one box and a book it looks like a journal. I took the box and it had pictures in it. A couple of pictures had a kind of chubby boy with a ponytail in it. I looked at the back and it said Chresanto first day of fifth grade. Awww he was a cute kid. I looked at some more pictures and I saw a picture of Chresanto and a girl with pink hair. He was kissing her on the cheek so I guess that was his girlfriend. I looked at the back of that one and it said Chresanto and Bahja best friends forever. Well I was wrong about that one. Then there was another one and it had the pink haired girl,a darkskin girl with braces,a boy with two braids,another boy with a big curly afro,and a boy with blond hair and he had sun glasses on. I read the back and it said Chresanto,Bahja,Desiree,Rayan,Jacob,and Craig first day of sixth grade. What I did notice was that Chresanto and that girl Desiree were holding hands. That must of been his girlfriend. Then I went to the notebook. I opened to the first page and looked at the date. The date was January 17,2003. Damn he been here for that long. It said Mom brought me here 3 weeks ago she hasn't come to visit me or even call me. Hopefully she does soon cause I really miss her. I miss everybody I miss Ray,Jacob,Craig,and Desiree. Even though Desiree is my girlfriend the person I miss the most is Bahja that's my bestfriend my rider. Wow I read some other pages then I went to the last page the last time he wrote in this book was 2008. I was still looking through the book when the door opened and I his the book behind my back. It was Chresanto.

"What are you doing?"He asked

"Uh."

"What did you put behind your back?"He got closer

Shit. I'm dead.