My Dream dairy

I've always been able to recall my dreams a tad better than the next person it seems. i count my lucky stars i barely have nightmares since my dreams tend to be so livid. most dreams i have a dreams about me and Eric. they are always different but they tend to follow the same pattern. i meet him somewhere, a place in a different time and i recognize him without knowing who he is. we'd always be worlds apart yet have some deep connection that both of us are aware of without really being able to place it somewhere. it's rather silly actually.. but i suppose its a feeling that is present in our daily lives as well. I've decided to write them down and perhaps share them with Eric someday. he isn't really the type for these things.. and i must admit i'm a little frightened he'll laugh at me but i suppose that'll be a worry for later.

This nights dream took place in an old time, the roman empire. i was a student learning herbal-ism, aiding the legion with my measter from time to time and tending to their wounded soldiers. i remember having to hurry since they had encountered a troop of vikings. they had won at great cost and even managed to capture a few of uncivilized lot. i was wandering about, looking for people in need when i stumbled into a tent with a cage. the man inside was a dirty blonde and he just looked like he'd reek of everything manly and filthy. my nose cringed and after mentally scolding the man about the use of a bath i noticed he was looking at me. slightly afraid i swallowed hard and backed out of the tent. he said something in Gaulish.. it stopped me. "i..i'm sorry i don't understand" the man let out an annoyed growl that pissed me off a little. i can't exactly help it that i don't speak his language. the nerve this man had! "ahqua..?" i blinked a bit.. stupefied. was that Latin? "aqua? as in water?" i took my flask off my belt and grabbed a cup of the nearby table. i closed in on the cage and cautiously handed the cup. the man took the cup and gulped it down without a word. i was getting rather fed up by this mans rudeness and was on my way to get the cup back and be on my way to where i was needed when he managed to grab my wrist. i shrieked out and tried to pull lose but the man was not willing to let go at all. " mei.. aemici? vivent'um?" more latin? friends? living? oh he wants to know if his probably equally as rude friends are alive. "i don't know?! u tried to pull myself free again, scratching at the mans wrists "nescio! so let me go you stupid ungrateful pagan!" my answer did however ring trough him and just as i tried to pull away he let go of me, regretfully launching me back a few steps and causing me to crash into a table. as i regained myself i heard the bastard chuckle. i shot a glare at him but he seemed way too amused with my fall to care about that. that's when i noticed his actual face underneath all that rugged hair and battle grime. a wave of recognition hit me and i felt like his name was on the tip of my tongue. his looked turned to a somewhat more apologetic grin and i felt myself frowning trough my odd feeling of endearment to this still very rude man. i stammered up on my feet and dusted myself clean. "w..well i hope you had your fun. i'm leaving" i made my way to the exit of the tent as i catch a glimpse of what seems to be a pouting viking. i couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. i waved at him, smiling softly. i knew i would most likely never see this man ever again in this life, but the words slipped out of my mouth before i could stop myself. it just felt like it was my fate to meet this silly rude man again. he waved back to me, smiling as if he knew what i felt and felt the same.

"until we meet again, sir"

then i woke up in my own bed next to Eric, the silly rude Scotsman.