PART 2 ------ Picture of Annalise

Dyslexic – 2

--------------

Recap-

“Guys, where are we going?”

“Building C, the top secret hideout for the disabled.”

“Okay, wait, what? I’m not disabled. I mean, I may not read well but I’m not disabled.”

“Yeah you are your dyslexic. Duh, we all are.”

“That’s why it’s hard for me to read. Like once I first got here it was hard to read the building sign but after a minute I was able to read.”

“Yep, let’s go!”

--------------

Once we reached homeroom, we stopped at the door.  James, River, and G all looked at me. And that was when I realized something; James and G are twins, identical twins.

“Wait! I just realized that your twins,” I said pointing to James and G, “And G, what is your real name?”

“Ugh, I’m not going to tell you because you’ll have to find it out. Oh and we forgot to tell you, you’re not the only girl in this class. She’s Mr. Richardson’s daughter. Esther Isabelle Richardson.”

“Aww, I really wanted to be the only girl here!”

“Really?”

“No way, unless she’s a stereotypical Blondie.”

“Hey, she is blond.”

River opened the door and there was the hottest guy in the world. He looked like Alex Pettifer only younger. He was so hot, but he had his arm over a girl. A girl who’s name should be Esther. This room also did not look like a classroom. There was not one teacher, but 10 for each person, including me. The seats were cushioned. The desk was huge. And there was a Mac Book Pro at each seat.

A few students were talking on iPhones, playing on iPods, and eating ice cream. I am so gonna be happy here! G dragged me across to the desk close to the window. The scene outside the window was nice. It was a pool, filled with hot shirtless dudes. I am going to love this.

“Hey, G?”

“Yeah?”

“River doesn’t talk much does he?”

“Nope, he likes to keep to himself.”

“And why is he not in this class?”

“He’s not dyslexic, but he is in this class.”

“Where?”

“In the corner alone.”

“Oh.”

And there he was, River, sitting alone. River was dressed in all black. There was a pink streak in his hair.  His nails were also pink. Wow. Just realized that.

~~~~~*BANG*~~~~~

There was this loud ear piercing scream after a loud bang from a desk meeting a wall. I looked over to my right and saw Esther against the wall surrounded by broken desk bits. I’m guessing the ‘Pettifer’ threw it because he was standing 10 feet away from her. With an angered look on his face.

“You, b****. I can’t f****** believe you! What the h**!”

“But, I didn’t mean to, Ben! I really didn’t. You know I would never have s** with that freak!”

“Just don’t talk to me ever.”

Freak? What freak was she talking about?

“What freak?”