~ Signs as Food ~

Okay, so this one is one that I made up myself. It might be incorrect but whatever. Oh and the two '~' means that I created the thing myself. BTW this is my first time making this stuff, so plz don't hurt meh.

I made this myself, so please give creds for my hard work or else I'll find you and kill you.

Thanks :)

Remember: I said "Signs AS Food", not "Signs' FAVOURITE Foods".

Aries: Tacos - They are hard on the outside but they will be soft when you are in a relationship with them. They will do anything to impress and satisfy you, even killing themselves for you.

Taurus: Chocolate Truffles - Taureans are soft and nice on the outside but when you frustrate them, the nuts or raisins (aka the hard bits) will come at you. Be absolutely careful when dealing with them.

Gemini: Popping Candy - Very jumpy and cheerful. They are very energetic and can be very devious (the popping candy can make your tongue bleed).

Cancer: Ice Cream (without the cone; they need someone to support them) - Cancers are very nice and love cuddles! Ice cream is addicting and so are Cancers, you literally just cry an ocean when you lose their support and them. They are usually considered vulnerable and always need someone to be there for them.

Leo: Cupcakes - They look fabulous but are expensive (most of the time). They are nice people when you are friends with them, but they usually don't talk to other people and act sassy around everyone. When they have a crush, they end up being with their crush anyway.

Virgo: Yoghurt - Virgos are perfectionists. They like to have everything organised and cleaned out. They can be soft but when you cross their line, danger is coming.Yoghurt is really good for digestion so it's healthy and perfect. Though they can be a little picky, you have to deal with them to become the best.

Libra: Pizza - Libras are just beautiful and like, you don't even know what to say. They are said to be the one who balances out things. Pizzas are delicious and Libras are too (lmao, what am I writing). Sometimes, they can be indecisive with-- Make that "very indecisive with eVERYTHING FROM CLOThES TO FOOD TO PEOPLe"

Scorpio: Cherries - Mysterious?  When you get to know them, they can be mischievous and fun to be around.

Sagittarius: Doughnuts - They are full of energy and hate sitting down. They usually envy people and can become obsessive. They are the cool but kind of silent kids. They like to get ahead of things and end up being indecisive with what they are doing.

Capricorn: Cheese - Capricorns are fun to be around and are usually very smart. They are also energetic. They can be angered really easily so watch out!

Aquarius: Lollipops - Aquarians are sometimes hard to read, and that usually frustrates people. They are one of the most unique people you have ever met and they like being the class clown. Sometimes, stupid people frustrate them. There isn't much to talk about.

Pisces: Marshmallows - Nice, kind and peaceful. They are like Cancers but probably more normal and not as emotional. They love to talk and will hug anyone when it comes to having something in common. When you cross their line, it is most likely they will become a little angry and stop being your friend.

WOO! That took a lonngggg time. If something is incorrect, I'm sorry. But these are for the REALLY typical signs. If you can't relate, probs your other signs fix your personality.