Chapter two: Waking up Next to a Phantomhive

Call Me Master
a Black Butler Fanfiction (Modern Day)
Ciel x reader
{Chapter two: waking up next to a Phantomhive}

(Y/N) POV

"Is that okay?" You didn't want to be rude so you just nodded and rubbed your neck as Ceil walked past you into your guys's room. "I-I'm gonna change" you mumbled softly and walked down the hall before Ciel could protest. You opened a door to a nice, large bedroom and let out a happy sigh. You were finally alone. You walked towards the large closet and looked through the clothes that were hung up. You were going to change into something to sleep in for the night so you grabbed a random shirt, it looked a little big but it would work. The shirt was long and white it looked almost like a thin dress shirt, you thought it must be for women because it was in a closet filled with women's clothes. You pulled off your clothes and slipped the shirt on. You buttoned it up and looked down, the shirt reached just above your knees so you didn't need to search for pants because it was basically a night gown on you. You kept on your underwear and bra. Before you left you slipped on some knee high socks because your legs were getting a little cold.

You walked out of the room not bothering to pick up your clothes you had left in there. You began to walk back to "your" room skipping slightly but suddenly you ran into something... No someone! You fell backwards and let out a grunt as you hit the floor while the other person began to stretch out their hand to help you up off the ground. You didn't look up at them but you began to apologize. "Sorry" you muttered a little embarrassed as you tugged in the hem of the shirt you were wearing. A soft voice chuckled a bit. "No need to be sorry!" He said causing you to look up into the eyes of a blonde boy with two red bobby pins in his hair. Your face went 50 shades of red as you looked at him remembering what you were wearing which caused him to blush as well. "W-well I'm gonna go" he said quickly before rushing off down the hall. You heard another deep husk voice ask the boy what was wrong. "N-nothing Bardroy..." You heard him mumble. You ran down the hall before this "Bardroy" character came down the hallway.

You finally reached the room and opened the door quickly stepping inside. You closed the door quickly and turned around to face a half dressed, slightly shocked Phantomhive. Your face immediately went red as he started to walk towards you. He pulled you into a hug and let out a soft chuckle. "What's so funny?" You asked. He pulled away and pointed at the shirt. "That's mine" he said and then scanned your body causing him to blush a bit. You turned around and huffed "I'm going to bed, don't you dare try anything or touch me tonight" you said and crawled into the bed. Once your head hit the pillow you fell into a deep sleep.

You opened your eyes and let your gaze drift over to the window. It was pitch black out, you guessed probably one of two in the morning. You went to get up but felt a weight on your body that wasn't there before. You looked down the see Ciel with one hand on your inner thigh and the other one on your breast. You growled and looked down at his face, he was fast asleep. You sighed and leaned your head back, you decided to let him sleep and besides you didn't exactly hate this anyway.

Authors note!

So I just noticed I have been spelling Ciels name Ceil T^T oh my god I'm so bad!
*I NEED IDEAS FOR THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!*