The plan

Ariana's pov:

I woke up in the house I was staying in and since it's a 3 am in the morning I decided to visit this guy who hasn't given me ny money yet. I dressed in black high waisted shorts and a grey cami top with a black leather jacket and black heels. I decided to put some winged eyeliners... why not. I found out the guy lived near the school so I brought a black bag for school.

*At the house*

*bang!bang!bang!* "Open the damn door!" The guy opened opened the door and I pinned him on the door....

Justin's pov:

I woke up hearing pounding on my next door-neighbors door. I saw that Grande chick. I decided to watch but make sure I wasn't seen. I watch through his window and saw her pin him on the wall. They looked like they were arguing and then she pulled out a gun and was about to trigger the gun but then it looked like his daughter came in and started crying. I would've stopped her but i'm in a gang and the rest of the gang would hate me. I continued to watched...

Ariana's pov:

I was about to pull the trigger when his a daughter about 5 years old and started crying and begging me not to hurt him. Damn it I wish I didn't a soft spot I put the gun away and walked towards her. "Shh.. don't cry. If it means that much I won't okay? You should go to bed so you'll have your beauty sleep okay?" She giggled a little bit. "Okay, but promise you won't hurt him." I nodded. Then I watched her go. I felt something against my head. I quickly spun around and saw he had a gun. I widened my eyes. "Okay so here's the deal, you leave me and my family alone and i'll let you live, deal." "Look I only pointed the gun at you to frighten you and ask u about the money." "Oh sorry I got scared" I giggle "it's fine" "okay so here and- wait who us that?!" I turn around and the boy from school I believe he is bieber. He quickly hid himself. Oh he's not getting away with this. I grabbed the $1,000 cash and left.

*school*

I walk into 1st period and go up in front of the class and luckily everyone was there except for the teacher. "Alright, listen up!" All eyes were on me. There were so many faces but I couldn't find Bieber. "Where is Bieber?!" They all looked frightened except the a few. Bieber stood up. "I'm here." I grabbed him and took him to the hallway "listen tell anyone about this morning and i'll beat your ass" I said while I gritted my teeth. He pushed me off. That's when I pushed him agaist the wall choking him. "I won't say this again. Don't!" I said raising my voice then I saw a teacher coming. I quickly let go of him and he finally said something. "Okay look, I won't tell because im like you, im in a gang. I kill for a living and try to act all tough bc I saw what happened with that little girl." He said smirking. Grrr... I just walked off in time but Bieber here came in late. "Justin you're late!" The teacher scolded. "Looks like I got the last laugh." I mumbled as he past me. He glared but I kept smirking. For someone so hot he sure does annoy the hell out if me.

*At lunch*

"Hi, i'm Jasmine and thus is Miley (okay so im going to add Miley and a few others because she is bad-ass)
"Um.. hi? Im Ariana. "Can we sit with you?" I chuckled "Sure." "So you might not know but we are in Justin's gang and all the girls want you in." "What about Justin"I "nope" they said smirking "then I will definitely be there" "omg finally the gang won't be so boring!" A couple other girls walk over. "She is in." Miley said."Yes!" I laugh. "Oh and i'm Kylie, this is Kendall, Liz." "We want you bc you are super bad ass and you seem that you like to have fun." So it was decided that I move with them which happened to be next door to the guy I was with this morning. I walk in my new "place" The girls quietly showed me my bedroom. I started to drift off....

I woke up to the sound of people yelling. I took a shower and got out the door to an angry Justin in my room "What the hell are you doing here and in my room?!" He yelled. "Hmm? Me? Well you see the girls invited me." I said smirking "what?!" "Oh well hmm.. how to say this. Im in your gang." Emphasizing on gang. I took off the towel exposing my body and put on "his" shirt that smelled good with some black spandex. I walked up to him who was looking away and then I brushed my lips to his and whispered "deal with it" Then he stormed downstairs. Haha this is going to be fun.

Sorry for a lame ass chapter I will try to make the next chapters interesting enough. So I understand if you don't like this bc I was getting bored writing it soooo....