one

Carolina's day began unusually well as she walked out of her apartment building, taking in the beautiful morning sky. Pink and orange clouds litter the never ending blue color.

Her hands quickly shove a pair of earbuds into her ears, blocking out her surroundings and turning off all other noises.

Carolina hums along to Wildest Moments, one of her favorite songs, as she patiently waits for her ride.

Moments later her friend, Jane arrives, the girl's upper body sticking out of the black vehicle as she waved her arms out in front of her. Carolina adjusts her bag and smiles at her wild friend.

When she gets in the car, Jane immediately asks her where she would like to go.

"Anywhere you want. It's a nice day." She smiles to herself, tightening the grip on her phone. Jane nods in agreement before looking over at her mother.

"Shopping it is!" She squeal's looking back at Carolina who was shaking her head at the girl.

Carolina places her earbuds back into her ears, and leans her head against the window, staring back at the beautiful sky.

Harry had been walking around the shopping center for a while now, searching for something that might catch his attention.

He's beginning to get bored by the time he leaves the seventh store he walked into but he has nothing else to do while he waits for his friends to send him a text, signaling it was time to go meet them.

A few girls approached him, some trying extra hard to be nice and others who screamed at him, begging for a simple picture which brought him much discomfort despite their efforts at being kind.

Harry complied nonetheless because he loves his fans no matter what. He didn't want to come off rude and he's use to the attention anyway.

A huff escapes his lips as he finally decides to just wait at the restaurant his friends would be meeting him at.

Harry takes his phone out of his pocket and directs his attention to it as he hurries down the sidewalk.

"All the makeup in the world, won't make you less insecure..."

A pretty voice singing the song catches Harry's attention, causing him to look up from his phone and turn around to see who the voice belonged to.

When he finally spots where it's coming from, his eyes meet Carolina, who was now at the shopping center, with Jane.

She was sat by herself, and was unaware she was singing as loud as she was due to the blaring music from her earbuds. A few shoppings bags were taking up the other side of the bench she sat on.

Harry looked away and focused back on his phone as he continued forward.

Carolina receives a text from Jane, cueing her to go looking for the loud girl. As she gets up from her seat, she focuses on texting back, completely forgetting about her bags.

She rushes right past Harry, but accidentally bumps into his shoulder. Carolina mumbles a small "sorry" but doesn't look up from her phone.

Both her purse and shopping bags are left on the bench where she had just got up from. Her earbuds were playing music and ironically, by the time she comes into contact with Harry's arm, she is listening to a song of his.

The music is playing so loud that when she bumps Harry, he recognizes the tune, and a smirk takes over his features before he walks over to where she had been sitting, grabbing her purse and bags then making his way over to the young girl.