The Lost Pup

WARNING. THIS STORY IS JUST CRAP AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON'T READ IT

Hi my name is Ace and i'm five years old, I also live with my brother who is the Alpha of this pack.So far life is good, the only thing is that my brother Jason and his mate Ema are very protective of me, when go out and play with my friends I always have to have a body gaurd,Ema says that I don't need a body gaurd, and she is right.But Jason thinks I need one.Each day is the same, I go to school and then go threw Alpha training with Jason, ya i'm five years old and i'm getting traind to be an Alpha, Jason thinks that I should start early so when he steps down from the Alpha postion I know what i'm doing.

When I was three my mom died during a rogue attack, and when I was four my dad died protecting the pack house from a whole group of rogues.Each day I cry myself to sleep, but Jason always comfort's me.So I guess my life isn't good but it's not bad.But the only thing is that the rogues attacked us only to still me, see i'm a Emperor wolf, a Emperor wolf is a werewolf that is very powerful, and has a special power that he can control any one he sees.Jason is a Emperor wolf but the rogues think that it will be easier to kidnappe me.

But they would have to get threw Jason first,today will be the first time I shift, it sounds crazy for a little five year old werewolf to shift at the age of five but im a Emperor wolf so I shift early, as I got out of bed I noticed that it was six O'clock in the moring,I tried to go back to bed but I couldn't so I went downstairs and got some cereal. As I ate I noticed that the light in the game room was on.

It was just Mathew,John,Blake, and Jason playing Halo 4.

''What are you guys doing it's six O'clock in the moring'' I said, they looked at me then looked back at there game.

''What are you doing up'' asked Jason, as he got up and walked up to me.

''I woke up and now I can't go back to sleep, so I came down and got some cereal'' I replied.

''Oh if you want you come play Halo with us he said as he sat back down.

''Sure'' I said as I sat right next to Mathew.

''Hey Mathew let Ace play'' said John.

''Fine here'' he said as he gave me his controller.

''But his score counts as yours'' said Jason.

''What no thats unfair'' he said.

After I while of Mathew saying that i'm gonig to lower his score and that he was going to lose,I finally found someone in the game, I then got out my sniper and headshot them.

''Hey'' John yelled, oh so he was the pink sparten.

''Sorry pinky but you had to go down'' as soon as I said that jason and Mathew started laughing.

I was crouching when someone ran by them so I quickly ran after them and killed them.Soon I killed all of them and did it five more times until I won the game, then they challenged me to rematch, and after sixteen rematches I got bored and left, they weren't noobs but I was better than them.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 7:30 A.M, I then went up stairs and fell back to sleep.I was then awaken by a huge boom. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to see all the walls coated in flower, I then seen Mathew,John,Blake, and Jason laughing.I then walked away when a sharp pain hit me in the stomach, I heard bones snapping and reshaping and then I knew what was happing.

''Jason help!!!!'' I screamed.He then came and found me on the ground crying.

''It's ok your just shifting'' he said as he huged me.

''It hurts so much'' I said as I dropped out of his hug. I was in so much pain as I shifted, when I did I was a little pup, I was only six inches tall.I did look cute thow but I can't fight thow.

''Aww you look adorable'' said John s he played with one of my ears, it was really annoying so I bit his finger hard.I only managed to make him bleed a little.

''Aww Ace your so cute'' said Ema as she picked me up, ok I let her baby me but if the others dare to call me cute,I'll make there hand bleed.Ema then handed me to Jason who looked proud.

''What'' I said threw mind link.

''You finally shifted,me and my wolf are proud'' he said back to me in mind link.

He then put me down and I ran upstairs, well I had trouble because I was little, when I got to my room I noticed that the window was open,I looked around my room (still in my puppy form), I then heard a growl coming from the corner of my room. A rogue then stepped out from the darkness.

''Jason there's a rogue in my room!!!'' I yelled threw my mind link.

As the rogue got closer Jason busted threw the door and attacked him, they were fighting when another rogue came out of the corner and slowly made his way towards Jason, I jumped up in the air and bit his ear wich made him yelp. I then bit hard till slammed me into a wall I then jumped up and bit his neck, Ema then came in and tackled the rogue I was fighting, they started fighting when I noticed that Jason was fighting three rogues. I was going to help when Mathew and Blake came in, Ema was then pinned to the ground by the rogue she was fighting so I bit his tail wich made him jump off her,Ema then got up and bit into his neck and killed him.

Jason and the others then killed the rest of the other rogues, then they shifted back, and so did I.

''Ace your hurt'' Jason said as he ran up to me, I then noticed that my shrit was cavored in blood, I then lifted it to see a bite mark.

''Hmm didn't notice'' I then followed Jason to the pack nurse.

----AFTER ACES CHECK UP-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the doctors, we left and arrived at the pack house.When we got out I shifted into my puppy form and ran upstairs,mom made a hole in my room that leads into another room,she said that when I shift she wants me to go into it.As I enterd the room I seen a box at the end of it so I opened.Inside was a picture of dad, mom, and Jason and me, behind it was a note.

NOTE

Ace I need you to go into the forest on 5/19/13, meet me at the tree with no tree's

Love Mom

END OF NOTE

Wait was she alive, but how I saw her die, I didn't even notice I was crying when a tear fell on the paper.The rest of the night I cried.

5/19/13

I was getting ready to leave to go meet my mom, after I got ready I left.I was walking until I saw her standing next to the tree she said we would meet at.

''Mom'' I said as I walked up to her.

''Sweety you've grone'' she said as she started to cry.

'' Mom your alive'' I said as I huged her.

''Yes i'm alive,and'' she said as she let me go.

''And what'' I asked.

''I'm sorry'' she said as rogues started to jump out from no where.

''Is this him, your son Lora'' one of the rogues asked as they looked at my mom.

''Yes.... thats Ace'' she said as she walked away.I started to cry, I don't know why but, maybe it's because MY MOM LEAD ME INTO A TRAP.

''Mom please don't go'' i said as I ran up to her.

''I'm sorry'' she said as she turned around with a metal bat, she then swung at me. That when everything turned black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT,THERE WILL BE A NEW CHAPTER EVERY TWO DAYS :D