Chapter 13: You'll be the death of me.

Start from the beginning

**

Gerard's P.O.V

Guilt. Feel guilty Gerard. Frank is in the hospital. It's all your fault. He tried to kill himself because of you.

"Shut up!" I cried, yes, at myself. 

I had a phone call from Jamia when she found Frank. She'd gone to see him after she saw me storming out and found him, barely alive. All because of me. And she had no idea what was going on. None at all. She seemed genuine. So Frank wasn't cheating on me? Or he was...but Lindsey made Jamia up to piss me off? She knew I was uneasy with her.

I knew I should have given him time to explain; at least waited until he had stopped pleading to let him clear things up. It was too late now. Jamia said he was in critical condition.

I found myself in the graveyard, where I met Lindsey before. I shuddered at the thought.

Banging my head against the moseleum hurt, but not as much as losing Frank. The pain was unbearable, and I screamed out. I couldn't breathe. I found it hard to see over the tears. I felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest and were holding it up infront of me, forcing me to see it.

My eyes blink furiously a few times, trying to make out the figure approaching me.

"Don't do that Gee-Bear," a female voice pleaded.

"You did this to me! You did this to Frank!" I cried, wiping fresh tears away and dropping to the floor without another word.

She sighed, as if considering something.

"Go and see Frank, Gerard. He's alive. Give him chance to explain..." She almost regretted the words as she said them.

I jumped up as fast as my body would allow me and ran down the road, barging past Lindsey in the process. Frank was alive. He could explain, and I'd have him back for good. I'd have my Frankie back.

I burst through the doors in the critical ward and began begging the receptionist to tell me where Frank was. 

"Can I help you, Sir?" She looked me up and down, taking in my emotional condition.

"Yes." I half shout. "I need to see a Mr. Frank Iero right now!" I ordered.

"Are you a relative?"

"No, he's my boyfriend! You have to let me see him! Please..." I shut my eyes to stop the oncoming tidal waves.

She considered it for a moment, then pointed me in the right direction. I yell "thank you" over my shoulder, but she was already out of sight. I didn't realise how fast I was running until I realized I couldn't stop and landed face first against the window on Frank's door.

It seemed like everything happened at once and so quickly, too. My heart seemed to stop and my eyes filled up. I shuddered, my breathing juttering to a halt and my knees failed me, causing me to fall to the floor, hard.

I still couldn't breathe. Jamia ran through the doors, screaming my name, but I'd already dragged my limp body down the ward and out of the doors. I propped myself up against the wall outside and cried to myself, banging my head off of the wall once again.

"Ouch..." I mumbled, before I realized that pain didn't came from the wall. Someone was standing over me. 

"What's the matter, fag. Your boyfriend break up with you?"

Someone behind the girl made kissy faces. My eyes were too blurred from the tears to see who they were.

"What's it to you?" I snapped, harsher than I should have. I instantly regretted it.

"Oh, wrong move..." Was all I heard before the ringing in my ears as I was kicked right in the gut. I laughed to myself, coughing up blood inbetween chuckles. I deserved this.

**

Frank's P.O.V

At the hospital, I explained everything to Jamia. From beginning to end; every detail. From when Lindsey first had it out for us, to when Gerard left me, thinking I was cheating on him with her.

She nodded along and sighed at that last part, stroking my hair as I started to well up.

"Gerard's gone, Jamia. What should I do?" I whimpered.

"Well, you could maybe try to move on?" I realized her face was a lot closer to mine now. Oh, no. She wasn't suggesting...

Her lips pressed onto mine. There's nothing I could do, I was too weak to push her off. I cried against the kiss, whimpering, not knowing what to do.

Then I heard it. A bang. A loud bang. Jamia pulled away and my eyes widened at the scene before me. It was Gerard, and he was crying. He fell to his knees, and I could almost feel the amount of pain he was in. My heart pounded in my chest at the sudden realization.

"Jamia! Go get him!" I cried, clutching my chest, trying to slow down the heart monitor. I heard Emergency in room 103! from outside and a swarm of nurses and doctors surrounded me. I could no longer see Gerard.