Chapter 1

Jacks POV

"Thats the way the cookie crumbles." I say, looking at Dean Cheekily.

"Wait, but aren't we eating icecream?" Dean says as we share a laugh.

Dean licks the spoon suductively, placing the scoop of the spoon on his nose with a wink. And I can't help what wonder what it would feel like for him to lick MY spoon -wink wink-. Dean catches me staring at his spoon, WAIT not that spoon, the one on his nose dirty dirty mind. "Dude, Fac-e-book" Dean says playfully. I pick up a book and hit him with it. "Ow! why would you do that?!" Says Dean, holding his face. "Cause you know how pain turns me on bby" I say as I lean forward, kissing Dean, my heart hammering in my chest. He even kissed back for a few seconds before pulling back, surprised with himself as he says "Yo Bro, I don't swing that way." I cross my arms and do a good old fashioned pout. "You swung that way when you were kissing Bethen." Dean just blinks at me. "Thats cause she's my GIRL FRIEND dude, its actually swinging the other way, sooooo in your face college education." " But you kissed back!" I say, getting infuriated. Dean plays with his fingers shyly, "Well that's cause I kinda liked it......" I smirk at him and lean in close, grabbing his chin and holding my lips right over his. "Is that so?" I say, its taking every bit of my being not to kiss him and fuck him into oblivion right now. "Yeah......." Dean says, staring at my lips and tilting his head to the side. I give up on willpower and college educations and all that and smash my lips to his. he doesn't pull back this time. We make out for a good 5 minutes before we hear a knock on the door. "Fuck! I've been waiting for this for years and someone just has to knock!" Dean leans over and rubs my arm reasurringly. "Shhhh bby just check who it is, what if its my Nan?" "I don't even know your Nan" I say as I Sashay over to the door, looking through the peephole and seeing 4 boys with trenchcoats on. "fuck its Tomska, TimH, Dan and Phil" I mumble to myself and open the door. Dan and Phil immediately open their trenchcoats, revealing only boxes over their dicks and say "SEXY TIMES!" "God, they've been practicing that for hours!" Tomska says as him and the rest of the gays invite themselves into my home, taking off their trenchcoats and discarding them on the floor. "So, wanna have an orgy?" TimH says calmly as Dan and Phil start making out in the background. "Wait, Wha?" Tomska smiles to himself as Tim explains; "Well, we were talking and we realized we all have the same fantasy about us having an orgy with you and Dean." "Speaking of which, where is he?" Dan says, breaking their lips for a few seconds before Phil attaches their lips again. As if on que, Dean walks out, shirtless, not noticing how the gay levels had become higher in the house, saying "bby where have you been? My belly and I miss you." Dean says, rubbing his belly, but he slowly stops when he notices all the boys with boxes for dicks in their already gay home. "Hey guys, what're you doing hear?" Dean says, still rubbing his belly. He them proceeds to point to their boxed spoons "and is that healthy?" Tomska looks down at himself like its the first time he's ever seen it, and shrugs. "About as healthy as a college education." everyone nods in agreement. "So, orgy?" TimH says cooly as if he hadn't just failed to rob another home just an hour ago. Everyone shrugs and nods. Except Dan and Phil, they just break apart and fist pump into the air. "YEAH, SEXY TIMES!!" As everyone walks into the living room like they own the place and like they aren't about to suck on a bunch of cucumbers, I grab Dean by the arms and quickly and passionately kiss him. "I don't want you to get to overwhelmed in there, there's gonna be a lot more..... boxes then your used to." Dean gives me a rude look "you know Bethen has a box to, EQUALITY!" Dean chants as he walks bare chest into the living room. Strangely not knowing this would be the night that would change everything.