Chapter 4: Stacey's Party

"I'll be fine."I augured.

"Ok but promise me you won't do anything dangerous or stupid!" Cindy agreeing.

"I won't. I am responsible!" I tolled. I was just finishing packing my over night bag.

"Wow ,Annie you look amazing!" Dan said. He was waiting for me to get ready.

I was wearing a light blue dress that when to my knees. It had the left sleeve was long and the right sleeve didn't have one.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Well lets go!" Dan jested. I garbed my bag and went to the front door. "Goodbye, Annie."yelled Cindy.

"Bye."I yelled back.

"Don't get into any trouble ok!" Yelled William.

"Ok!" I nodded. I hopped into Dan's car. I wave to them one last time and off we went.

........................................................................

"Hi Stacey. Ready for tonight?" I asked.

"Yep and guess what!" She examined.

"What?" I jested.

"Everyone from our year is coming!" She squeaked.

"That's awesome!" said Dan. He was trying to blow up balloons. "I'll put my stuff in the guest house." I suggested.

"Ok." Stacey agreeing. I walked outside to the guest house. The guest house had a small kitchen, living and dining room, But there bedroom and bathroom were big!

I put my bag on the ground. I was lying on the queen sized bed until there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I announced. The person who walked in was James. I didn't expected it to be him. "Hi Annie." He said. I was now siting up. "Hi James." I greeted.

"So how are you? He said.

"Good, how about you." I asked.

"Same. Mm...Mrs.Ice said we were parents for drama." He announced.

"Ok, that will be fine." I exited.

"Well see ya around the party." He suggested.

"Ok ,see ya." I agreed. After James shut the door I had a little nap...

........................................................................

"Tallulah, over here." Said the boy.

"Ok." I agreed. I ran over to him. "James ,I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Tallulah." He whispered back.

He was now hugging me. Wait did I just call him JAMES?? And why was he calling me Tallulah? "Annie wake up the your missing half the party" said Stacey.

"Did I just fall asleep yes."Said Stacey.

"Yes!" She yelled.

"Ok, I will be there in a tick." I said. Stacey got up and walked out of the room.

I got up and flowed. I saw Stacey had her swimming pool out. Stacey then jumped in." Stacey what are you doing?" I asked.

"Having fun." She answered. I just walked away.

"Annie waited, do you want to dance?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw Dan.

"Yes I would." I answered. Dan and I started to dance. A bit like a couple. It lasted till Dan said he had to go home.

I was sad then I saw James. He saw dancing with a girl. He was kissing her neck. Then he just stopped. I looked closer and saw he was DRINKING HER BLOOD!!

I squeaked what was he doing! He herd me. I wanted to run but I couldn't. Next I know we were in the guest house.

"I am sorry you you saw that but now I have to stop you from telling anyone." He whispered.

"What....What are you?a monster?" I guessed.

"A...a vampire." He answered. I could not move at all. I was frozen. All I could do is watch him sink his fangs into my neck.....

______________________________

________________

What's going to happen? Keep reading to find out. Give you a clue he is friendly!

Blissful girl

The Missing Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें