Chapter 3: The Hospital

I woke up to find that I was in a bed. I realise that I was in hospital. William and Cindy were sitting on chairs next to me. "She's awake."Cindy said.

"Where am I?" I question.

"Your in St Andrews hospital." William answered

"I'll get the doctor." Cindy said. She walked away . Later a female walked in wearing a lab type coat. "Hello ,am Doctor Ella Hill. I am your doctor." Ella calmly said.

"How long have I been here?" I wondered.

"A day." She replied. After that I remember what happen. I was talking to Jade and James then I fell to the ground for no reason. "You should be out tonight." Said Doctor Hill.

"Great!" I agreed.

"We are going to leave you by your self." Suggested William.

"Ok." I agreed. After I went to sleep.

........................................................................

"Do you want to play?" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw a boy with dark red eyes and blowing brown hair.He looked like he was 14. Some about him made me feel happy and safe. Then a girl came and started playing. She had dirtily blond hair and hazel eyes. This girl also looked 14.

"Annie, Annie wake up!"a familiar voice whispered. My eyes opened fully. I looked and saw Dan trying to wake me. "Are you awake now?" He questioned.

"Yes ,thanks!" I answered.

"Your welcome. Doctor Hill said that you can come home now." Dan whispered.

"Cool." I yawned. I hopped out of bed and stretched. Dan then garbed me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I...I though that wouldn't see you again." He squeaked.

"I hope I'm not intruding." Stacey questioned.

"No of course not." Dan said. He had his hands in his black hair now. "Annie there are two people here to see you now." Stacey complained.

"Ok thanks" I replied. I walked into the hallway, saw Jade reading a book and James. James had the same dark red eyes and brown like in my dream.Jade looked up and saw me. "Annie are you alright?" She questioned as she ran to hug me.

"I'm fine. Doctor Hill said I can come home to night." I answered.

"That's great news." A voice from behind replied. I saw James was behind Jade now. "Sorry we haven't met yet. I'm James Stone." James greeted. Now that I have met James I felled happy and safe like in my dream.

"We'll I am Annie Smith." I replied.

"Well that's all settled. We best be off ok."Jade suggested.

........................................................................

When we got home I went into my room. I jumped on the bed. Was I dreaming of James? Have I met James before? I starting to remember my past? Do James and Jade have something to do with my past ? Why did I feel the same in my dream about James?All these questions are making me tried.....

______________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short just this one had lots of exciting things and I though that this would be a dramatic twist.

Blissful girl