Chapter 11: Back

While Caroline and Harry walked back they talked for a while. But most of the time it was silent. When they got back to the castle Everyone surrounded them. It was like they hadn't seen them in years. They tried to smile and talk to the other people but it's like they forgot how to talk. 

     " Are you guys okay?" They would ask. But all they would do would nod there heads or they wouldn't say anything.  Finally Harry went back home and Caroline came in the castle. None of them spoke for the rest of the day.  She sat on her bed and thought for a while.  She suddenly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a  letter. She dropped it off at Harry's house.

The next day, Harry opened the door to get some food at the butcher shop, when she saw the letter. He picked it up and it read:

Dear Harry,

     I know that we didn't speak a lot these past few hours but I just wanted to say, thank you for saving my life. My life is not whole without you. And that's for two reasons. 1. I would be dead right now. 2. I love you so much. I just wanted to say thanks once again. I hope you are not mad at me.

Yours Forever,

Caroline.

After Harry read it, he stuffed it in his back pocket and ran to the castle. He ran into the castle and went to Caroline's room. He stood at the door for a split second, then he knocked. She opened it . Harry saw her glittery blue eyes looking at him. She smiled. 

    " I was never mad" Harry said. He smiled. " I thought you were mad at me!" He told her and laughed. She hugged him. He kissed her on the forehead. " I'm so glad we aren't mad at eachother, Harry." She said to Harry. They both smiled. " Me too" Harry said back. Then, they kissed.  After that, Harry and Caroline walked out to the garden. But when they got there, they were surprised. There was another person sitting on the fountain bench. They didn't knew who it was because they only saw the person from behind.

  Harry cleared his voice. " May we sit there sir?" He asked out loud. The person mumble some words. Harry and Caroline waited for a response. " Oh, yes of course.. My favorite couple of all time...!" The person said in a screechy voice. They smiled and walked over there. The person got up. When Harry and Caroline got to the bench, the person got up. Then, they knew who it was............

                                                                Prince Benjamin