11'Something

OKAY GUYS IM GOING TO BE SWITCHING FROM SCENE TO SCENE DURING THE SEX A SONG IS GOING TO PLAY AND BOTH COUPLE WILL BE FUCKING  ..❤

Morgans pov: Its now day two in ATL and when I tell u I'm breaking down I really am it's so hard .. I rolled over to a already awake king staring at me I spoke to him"Baby I'm scared " as tears started to form in my eyes  he placed his forehead against mine and said " don't be I promise you we were going to get her back and we will I do not want you to stress become calm don't over think...  I know it seems like I don't care but I do I just don't wanna move fast n fuck up if it's one thing I know about Moe that Fat fucker has a lil heart he'll never hurt a child trust me okay I know now we in his hometown  he has niggas everywhere so be slow ma trust me " ..."Okay king I trust you but Bae come take a shower me.. "I said getting out of bed leading him towards the shower  I turned on (11 something by summerella.. song in media) ...

JAYCEON POV: " good morning baby  " I heard Britt say...  "I know u going through a lot  jay so here's breakfast and I ran your bath water..  "she said God this girl is good to me  I thought .. "You are so wonderful baby thanks I got a lil something for you too" I said  placing the food down going into the bathroom getting in the tub "well aren't you going to get in with me " i questioned her .. she instantly blushed and dropped her robe her body looked amazing she slowly got in and i pressed play on stereo remote 11 something started to play  i washed her body so well and kissed her passionately she   let out small moans I got out and picked her up bridal style while the song played... 

Kings pov :" I love you so much " I whispered in Morgans ear while the water ran down her body .. I picked her up and laid her on the bed I kissed and sucked on her neck I placed her arms above her head 
I slowly made my way to her panty line...

Jayceon pov:  I slowly opened Britt thighs and kiss the inner Part she moaned out "stop teasing me " I chuckled  And inserted my tongue inside of her making her arch her back placing my hand on her breast and she placed her hand thru my dreads "oh my God yes Jay " she said loudly I ate her for about 15 mins making her cum 3 times she then pulled my head up and kissed me while our tongues danced around  I slid my mans slowly into her making her body shiver  and say "ouch" I asked her "Do you wanna stop"? She says "no just go slowly" I nodded OK..

Kings pov:  after eating morgan out she then got on top of me and pulled my boxers down she then inserted me  in her mouth this  the first time she gave me head and man lemme tell you she was good asl better than chyna like man she had me moaning like a bitch I pulled her up to her feet and layed her down i then put all of my dick in her she was wet asl after about 30 mins of fucking we came to our climax and driffted off to sleep

Jayceon pov:  Britt rode me like never before I pulled on her hips n we came together she fell asleep on my chest..

(Jayceon & King phone vibrates)

Chad: ayee y'all niggas be ready  tonight we gone make that move to get lil mama back have that bitch Danielle with y'all.. Ima have two black trucks parked outside the hotel just hop in and it'll take you to me.... @4:31