Slow Motion

"Finally Friday " I said as getting out of bed hitting my alarm I have a big day ahead of me and a big night. Future "Mask off" began to play as my phone rung "ughh yes Britt " I said to my best friend Brittany "umm bitch it's good morning" she said back laughing "Good morning Brittany wassup "
"Shit juss wondering was you coming in tonight at ICEE " which is the name of the club "Bitch you know I'm coming it's Friday and you know it's gone be ballers there tonight " She laughed " You and money get along real well just as me but I'll hit you later baby " .."okay boo bye " . With that being said I hung up and got up to do my hygiene thing I showered in my lavender body wash and lotion my body real well. I have a perfect caramel color skin that glows and I'm short 5'3 to be exact I have a fat ass and nice boobs I'm pretty expensive and love money I mean my job isn't good but it's fast money and pays the bills. I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed my black fitted picture in media dress and silver gold red bottom pumps and headed out to buy my out fit tonight I have to look sexy. ....

It was now 8 and I had just pulled up to ICEE it was turned up tonight as a usual Friday I mean it was some fine ass niggas in here tonight I walked up to the bartender Faith she was a pretty light skin female she was bi but I'm not but if I was she could get it "Hey girl " .. "Wassup Faith how you doing tonight " .." I'm good Jerry fat ass still tryna holla at a bitch knowing he'll never touch this "

"You crazy but girl lemme get dress before L start trippin again" ..."okay" she replied

"Hey Bitchess" I said walking in the back where the other strippers were at
"Hey Boss bitch Morgan " they said I laughed .."Y'all so petty" "BEST FRIEND " Britt ass was running up to me... "yea Bestfriend you looking fine as usual you performing tonight??

"Yea L ass told me get up there but you up next so get ready "

With that being said I got dressed and headed on stage "Slow Motion" began to bump I climbed up and down that pole like a professional I clapped my ass and slowly slid into a split I got up and did more tricks and the money began to flow I saw this one fine ass nigga who stood out and he came up to front and thru stacks the song was over n I picked up my money and headed towards the back and counted it I made 6500 juss off of tonight damn I'm good I thought to myself I went into L office and gave him 1500 which is his cut... I'm tired so I was going straight home I was at my car until that fine ass nigga stopped me ..

"Wassup Ma "
"Hey you the fine ass nigga that was throwing money huh " I said
He laughs "You can say that but u did Ya thing back there "
" Thanks boo but I gotta go I am tired you know "

"Hold up ma can I at least get Ya name n number??

" you are cute so I guess My name is Morgan here's my number " I placed it on his phone
"Well I'm King I'll hit u up " and with that being said he opened my door n I drove home I can say I look forward into seeing him.