2) Call Me Tab

Shawn 'Tab' Kiddle

Standing by my car, I talked to my homeboy Howie. He was talking about the new girl who just so happened to walk out of school with my little sister Micah.

"There she go too." Howie pointed at her.

I noticed her on the first day of school. She was real beautiful but the ignorant muthafuckas that I call peers didn't want to admit it.

"Would you fuck?" Howie knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Prolly." I shrugged, keeping my eyes on her.

"I would too. I mean she pretty enough to fuck. Not pretty enough to cuff."

I rolled my eyes as Micah and Rosalina neared us.

"Her lips look like she give good head." Howie mumbled.

"Shut up damn. Here they come."

Micah hugged me as if she didn't see me five minutes ago. Rosalina looked everywhere but in my direction.

"Rosalina this is my big brother Shawn, Shawn this is my new best friend Rosalina."

"Call me Tab. It's nice to meet you."

"You too and I prefer Tink."

"Oh my God! My nickname is Stink! Yeah we are definitely besties now!" Stink shouted.

Tink laughed a little as she checked her phone.

"Aye, I gotta go get my brother. Hit me later Tab." Howie informed me before leaving.

"I hate his ass!" Stink whined.

"Watch your mouth Stink. C'mon before Mo blow up my phone like a mad man."

"Wait. Tink, gimmie ya number."

The girls exchanged phones, punching their numbers in. Stink hugged her and Tink got in her all black 2015 Camaro ss.

"That's the kind of car I want." Stink said as we got into my red Ford Mustang Shelby gt500.

"You never know what you're going to get this weekend." I referred to her seventeenth birthday.

"I knooow. Mo might get me a bike though. His mean ass."

"Language Micah." I said sternly.

"My bad dang."

I shook my head at my little sister as she scrolled through some sort of social media.

Oh, I'm Shawn Gordon Kiddle. I go by Tab though. I'm eighteen, nineteen soon, about five foot ten, weigh roughly one ninety seven, I have skin the color of smooth chocolate, and a couple tattoos. I have a bar going through the top of my left ear.

Yeah, I'm that nigga. I'm an upcoming rapper and I am half of the group JGE Retro. Howie being the other half.

I parked my car in my Uncle Mo's driveway and got out with Stink right behind me.

We walked in and went our separate ways. Stink to her room, me to mine.

"Bruh, why dad got Romeo Montana up in here?" My lil cousin Tré approached me.

"Where?"

I followed him to the living room where my favorite football player sat with my uncle.

"Yo, you the best pro ball player in the league dawg!"

Romeo chuckled and stood up, shaking my hand.

"Thanks man. I heard some of y'all music too. JGE gonna blow up youngin'."

"You think so?"

"Yeah." He grinned.

I felt honored as my uncle smiled at me. Here I was, standing in front of my favorite athlete and he was complimenting my music.

"Thanks Romeo! I appreciate it."

He nodded and I ran to my room, pulling out my phone. I called Howie so we could hit up the studio.

We decided to meet up in an hour at my uncle's studio.

"Tré, you comin' with me to the studio?" I poked my head into his room.

"Yeah."

He got up and slipped on his Nike slides and followed me out of his room. We went back downstairs and said our goodbyes before leaving the house.

I pulled up at the studio and we walked in, greeting DJ Radical. He a cool ass white dude that produce nice tracks.

"Howie on his way."

"Cool."

Howie walked in five minutes later and we got to work. By the time we got done, it was around ten.

I went back home and showered. After eating, I laid in my bed and took my black ass to sleep.
________________________________

I woke up at around six thirty and took a hot shower. I got out and dried my body off before dressing in a pair of black straight leg jeans, a white tee, and a gray hoodie. I put on my Taxi's and a blue snapback. It was Friday so no fucks were given.

As soon as I got done getting dressed, I went downstairs to get some cereal.

"Stink! Hurry up girl!" I yelled to her.

We only had fifteen minutes to get to school. Tré goes to a different school from us, so Uncle Mo takes him.

I went to brush my teeth and then met Stink at my car.

"I can't wait to see my twin. And my birthday tomorrow too! I'm turnt to the max!"

I ignored Stink's excitement and made my way to the school. She too much.

This chapter lame, but the next chapter will be a little better. I hope. Btw, this is NOT a fan fiction.

Uncle Mo, Tré, Shawn and Howie in the MM. If you watched Nellyville then you know who's who.