Chapter 2

Tiffany was still pointing her gun at her sergeant when he started speaking "Tiffany what are you doing?" Tiffany hand shook and Gibbs knew her hand never shakes and told Jeremiah to get out the room while they talked. When Gibbs returned and overheard her story he just saw red he didn't care for protocol he walked out the room and just started beating up her commander. "DAD!!!"Being a female in the Navy is really hard especially if your dad was very popular especially being an NCIS agent she tried to stay under the radar but people really went overboard when she said her last name and gave her high expectations, and with those high expectations come a very high standard that she passed all the time. Tony had already stopped Gibbs from hurting him any farther and the dude went and got patched up but when they returned into the room they noticed Tiffany face and they knew she wasn't happy. "Dad are you serious?" "You damn skippy no one hurts my daughter and gets away with it," "Dad well he will he drugged me and I don't remember anything and apparently they have this "video" where I gave consent to it so they did get away with it." Tiffany looked down in defeat "There's nothing you can do dad." Gibbs sat down and held her "I'm sorry sweetie  why didn't you tell me when it happened? We could've helped." Tiffany looked down "Because dad I wanted to do this on my own and not always have to call you for everything," Gibbs looked at his daughter and kissed her forehead "What do you think he was looking for when he was in your house?" Gibbs asked his daughter Tiffany looked up "He was in my house? When?" "After you went to the hospital me and Ziva went and searched the rest of the house and he was in your bedroom." Tiffany shook her head, "I don't know dad I have nothing in there I'm hardly home.... My purse where is it?" Gibbs grabbed her purse and gave it too her. When Tiffany went in and searched it she found what she was looking for "Dad I didn't get a chance to look through it but I downloaded this off of his computer it look like Military secrets that he wanted to sell maybe it's this." Gibbs grabbed the flash drive and gave it to McGee "Go to Abby and bring Vance with you." McGee left and Gibbs finally put two and two together "One of the guys said you killed his brother and father that's why they wanted to kill you." "Dad I didn't kill anyone on my last mission there was no need for it." Gibbs nodded his head "It was probably for the flash drive and Jeremiah hired them to kill you for it." Tiffany nodded her head and laid her head back, "I'm gonna let you rest sweetheart Tony is going to stay here with you while the rest of us get to the bottom of this." Tiffany nodded her head and after they left Tony sat down in the chair and took her hand.

Tiffany looked at Tony and couldn't help smiling she was just about to close her eyes when he asked "What you was smiling for?" Tiffany smiled "No reason Jr just happy," Tony grumbled "Don't call me Jr." Tiffany laughed and replied "good night Jr," Tony kissed her forehead and let her fall asleep. A couple of hours later Tony got a call from Gibbs, "Yeah boss,"  "yeah, she good she sleeping." "He was trying to sell military secrets?" "Damn I'll check if he's still here," Tony looked around she was still sleeping "I won't leave her Gibbs," After hanging up Tony called for the doctor when the doctor arrived "Is Corporal Sargent Jeremiah Jackson still in the hospital?" Before he can answer there was an explosion "Get down now," Tony called Gibbs and told him what happened "Doc can Tiffany be moved?" "Yea but keep her on the IV." Tony closed and locked the door and they both gently moved Tiffany off the bed and too the floor it must've felt like hours but it was only a matter of minutes before they heard pounding on the door and people speaking in Arabic. Tiffany suddenly woke up in Tony's arms "Tony what's..." Tony covered her mouth "Not right now," there was more pounding and Tiffany stiffened. The guys outside finally got smart and shot the door knob and rushed into the room.....