*Bonus Short Story*

Thanks for reading "Daniel and Zack's Playtime".

Here's a little bonus story about Zack's past relationship with his father ~

First person point of view.

I woke up Tuesday morning at about 10am. I was the only one up so i went down stairs to grab a quick feed then hoped in the shower, after i good 5-10 minute shower i opened up the curtains to get out and i saw my dad sitting on a stool in his underwear.

My immediate reaction was yelling at my father and telling him how sick and discusting it was , it took a few minutes but my dad did calm me down.

He still being in his underwear, I could hardly look at him, he grabbed my hand and then sat down on the stool again, he told me to relax as i did, he laid me down on my belly on top of his rock hard cock , as i was still naked he said "Don't worry, its all okay".

He then licked his fingers and started rubbing my ass, he adventually got to my hole and slipped 1 finger in, i didn't enjoy it but i noticed i started getting a stiffy, as time when on i got more and more into it, and i started to wank.

He stood me and himself up and he got out of his jocks and it was massive!!!
He then stuck his tongue down my throat , i got into it and started playing with his big cock as he lifted up my leg and fingered me again, i started to softly moan as he put more fingers in.
he then forced me on my knees and told me to gag, i was sucking on his juicy cock for at least 5 minutes.

Dad then whispered in my ear and said "I hope your ready for this". He took me over to the bench and bent me over.

It felt huge, like a big stick , he then got half way in and thrusted slowly. He told me to relax, and he got faster but i started to enjoy it more, a minute or so in he was literally pounding me , i was screaming as dad was yelling "Ride me son ride me!". My dick was dripping and i started to squirt all over the bench..

We then turned the shower on and hoped in , he continued to pound me in there , but i was now having the time of my life , a few minutes of fucking me in the shower , then dad took his cock out and squirted on my back.

I then stood up and he said 'you dont know how long i wanted to fuck you for , that was a dream come true' i told him it was a plesure as i started to tickle his dick . we then showered together and made out at the sametime.

When ever i go over to my fathers in the summer we do this a few times , its now a tradition..